○.52

Jun answered immediately, ready for drama.

"What the fuck do I wear???!?" Byeongkwan shouted, the muffled sound of clothing being thrown was audible on Juns side of the line.

Jun chuckled, loving hearing his friend freak out like this.

"Dude, breath. Tell me what's happening."

"I was out sho-shopping and the-then I met Sehyoon and he asked me out to dinner to-tonight and he's going to pick me up at 7. Help." Byeongkwan said, stumbling over his words and trying to calm down.

"I'll be over in 15, take a shower and I'll help you when I get there." Jun said, grabbing his keys and smiling to himself.

"Thank you." Byeongkwan said with a sigh of relief, ending the call and undressing himself for a shower.

One hot shower later, along with a relaxing skin routine, and a tedious round of waxing, Byeongkwan felt fresh. By then Jun was at his apartment and going through his closet.

Laid out on the bed was a classy and formal outfit, all black. A pair of fitted formal pants, a black button up with silver buttons that Byeongkwan hadn't seen in years, and a long black faux fur coat.

The coat had been a splurge purchase from a year ago that he had yet to wear, evident by the tag still attached.

"Thanks for coming over Jun." Byeongkwan said, running his hand over a sleeve of the coat.

Jun hummed, turning around to face hiss towel-clad friend, " You're probably going to get freaky tonight with your newfound toy from the past, so you decide what underwear you're gonna wear. I need to find a belt that matches your shirt and jewelry."

Byeongkwan nodded, smiling at his friend, "Well, I don't know if you can really consider Sehyoon a toy from the past when I only sucked him off once in high school. And I might be the toy for him. He's mafia so he probably just wants someone to mess around with when he's stressed."

At those words, Jun froze.

"Mafia?"

"Uh, yeah. Its hot as hell." Byeongkwan replied, looking at his friends flabbergasted face.

"You got yourself tangled up with the mafia with the skeletons you've got stacked in your closet!! You fucking idiot!" Jun shouted and threw his arms in the air.

"Yes, I did. And I don't regret it at all." Byeongkwan replied, hands on his hips, "I can take care of myself. I am a former moll* for the leader of The Seoul Serpentine Triad, after all."

*moll > by dictionary definition a prostitute or a gangsters girlfriend