○.59

The two fancily dressed men walked back to Sehyoons car hand in hand, carrying an air of superiority with them. People stared and gawked at their beauty, some even stopping to take photos or videos for Instagram. It went without saying that their photos were going to be everywhere after tonight. Sehyoon was the heir to a massive insurance "company" with a lot of power, so seeing him with someone as dolled up as Byeongkwan coming from the family's restaurant would cause some chaos.

Byeongkwan giggled as Sehyoon opened the passenger door for him, shooting him a teasing look.

"Thank you, Sir."

"Of course, princess. " Sehyoon shot back with a smirk, closing the door tightly.

Once they were both seated comfortably in the car, they stared into each others eyes. Time felt as though it had stood still, heartbeats slowed down and temperatures raised.

"God you're hot..." Byeongkwan murmured, bringing a hand up to cup Sehyoons cheek.

"Mmhh, thank you princess." Sehyoon said, resting a hand high on the others thigh. "You're absolutely stunning."

Byeongkwan flushed, "Thank you. And thank you for dinner, it was amazing."

"My pleasure. Now, what would you like to do?"

Byeongkwan let his hand travel down Sehyoons arm, drifting his eyes across his body. Biting at his lip he felt the hand on his thigh squeeze tightly.

"I want to pay you back, Sir."