○.81

Byeongkwan walked up the left staircase, and met Sehyoon at the top. The mafia man, under the guise of an Insurance company employee, took Byeongkwans hand and kissed his knuckles.

The new blond smiled and blushed lightly at Sehyoons actions. When Sehyoon pulled his lips from Byeongkwans knuckles, Byeongkwan stepped closer and pecked his cheek.

Byeongkwan stepped back and smiled and Sehyoon returned it, keeping a hold on the camboys hand. Back at the reception desk, Maxine had spun around in her chair to watch the exchange between the two men. Smiling calmly, but internally squealing, Maxine wished the best for the two as they headed to Sehyoons office.

Shoving herself up from her chair, she marched back to the door she had previously came from. Heading down the stairs she came to a hallway full of doors, she walked down the hall and opened the last door.

The room was the base infirmary, cots lined up in rows against the far walls, and a set of double doors that led to another room for surgery. Luckly, almost every cot was empty and only two were occupied.

On one laid a man with brilliant blue hair, one arm draped over his eyes and a hand resting on his stomach. He was dressed in tight black shorts, a pastel blue pleated skirt, and a tight black t shirt tucked into the skirts high waistband. His black combat boots were neatly placed by the end of the cot, his black leather jacket folded and set on top of them. Twin thigh holsters for matching glock 19s were on top of the jacket, grips engraved.

On another cot sat a man dressed in all black. His hair was gelled back away from his sharp face, broad shoulders hunched in pain as he clutched his side. His black button up was glossy with blood on the right side. A black leather jacket - that matched the man in blues - was draped over the cot along with his shoulder holsters.

"Well, what trouble did you get yourself into now, Seonghwa?" Maxine said, pulling off her suit jacket and grabbing a pair of latex gloves.

"Got fuckin shot by those snakes donna. Bitch is a good shot." The man seethed, clenching his teeth to restrain his volume.

Raising an eyebrow and laughing internally, Maxine grabbed a pair of scissors and started to cut Seonghwas shirt off.

"What's your captain doing here?" She asked as she pulled the blood soaked material off, bunching it up and throwing it into the garbage can.

Seonghwa snorted and rolled his eyes, looking over to his captain lovingly. "Goddamn idiot chewed me out, brought me here, and decided to take a nap while we waited for you."

Maxine smiled, instructing Seonghwa to sit as straight as he could and remove his hand from his side. Wincing as he followed orders, his blue haired captain woke from his short nap.

Seeing Seonghwa with his wound exposed, he shot up from the cot and rushed over to be by his subordinates side. Seonghwa chuckled and offered a bloody handed wave to his captain.

"Well, looks like the shot didn't hit anything vital, and I can dig it out without causing too much damage. Want anything for the pain?" Maxine asked as she observed the gunshot wound.

"Nah, I'll be good."