○.4

"Now, look naughty~"

"Oh my god I hate this so much..." Byeongkwan groaned, kneeling on his bed pulling the dirtiest pose he could.

Jun has forced Byeongkwan to do his hair and makeup, pulling out his inner sexy beast. Soft glittery pink smudged with a dark brown liner, some bb cream to hide the ache scars and dark spots, and a thick layer of cherry gloss on his lips.

Putting his photography skills to use, Jun took picture after picture of his best friend pulling sexy poses and faces.

Soon, a grumpy look came upon Juns face.

"This isn't it. Its not working."

Putting down his phone, he went back over to Byeongkwans closest to dig around some more.

"Here," he threw something green at Byeongkwan, "put this on and take off your pants."

Staying silent Byeongkwan did as told, not wanting to risk souring his friends salty mood.

"Your tongue piercing, you still have it, right?"

"Yep. That bitch has some very fond memories attached to it."

Nodding, Jun mumbled "Good."

Pulling off his pants, Byeongkwan pulled on the forest green crewneck sweater that Jun threw at him. It was one from a previous, long forgotten, boyfriend that he had kept out of spite. Now, it was a treasured item of his closest, and not for the memories attached to it with the boyfriend. The shirt was perfectly oversized, creating sweater paws and fell to his knees.

"Now, stick your tongue out and look pretty!" The mischievous light was back in Juns eyes.

The red head rolled his eyes, laughing internally at his best friends mood swings.

Doing as told, Byeongkwan posed for a photo that made Jun happy.

"Now! We post it to the site and start leading people on. Then, we have to get you a nice camera and mic set-up!" Jun exclaimed, bouncing over to his friends computer and connecting his phone through a series of cords.

Humming, Byeongkwan nodded and followed his friend.