○.20

It had been months since Sehyoon stumbled upon the alluring Byeongkwan - babyJ96.

He was teeming with desperation, so measures had been put into place for him to soon meet the boy.

As for now, he was deciding when to cash in his private show. But, not now. He had work to do.

Sehyoon worked for his father, one of the links in a long chain of a Mafia. Sehyoon served as a foreman for the tactics and planning division of his fathers mafia, running meetings and controlling everyone's actions. He was the mastermind behind every mission of the teams since he was fifteen.

As of now, he was planning a raid against another Seoul based mafia ran by some low level business man. This mafia had been terrorizing the surrounding communities, stealing the young men and women and selling them into trafficking. And more often than not, there were drive by shootings and bomb threats at the surrounding schools.

So, he working night and day to make a perfect plan that would run smoothly, and leave no evidence that his fathers mafia had played a roll in the extinction of the other mafia.

As days and nights passed, Sehyoons frustration grew. Sleepless nights and countless cups of coffee, and more than one fit of rage that resulted in a chair or two broken followed.

While Sehyoon was reviewing paperwork and videos documenting the targets habits, his father walked in.

To say his father was shocked would be a belittlement to his reaction. He has seen his son in his hot mess stage before, but that was when he was a teen. Now, seeing his son with his tie choking out the coffee mug and his suit coat hugging the floor, shirt untucked and hair a mess, and papers and pens thrown about. A few pens had been stabbed into the sheetrock, holding photos in place. Sehyoon had taken red expo marker to the wall and drawn lines connecting photos and notes in bubbles. This case was making his son go crazy.

"Damn son, you seriously need to get laid." He said with a chuckle, catching the sharp glare from his son.

"Whatever. I'm just trying to do my job, Dad."

"Well. I hate to say it son, but it looks like your job is doing you."

The head of the mafia strode around the room, hands in pockets as he surveyed what little planning his son had done so far.

He noticed that his son had zeroed in on a certain pattern that the target followed, and was using that to formulate a jump plan.

"Go get some sleep son. I'll call you tomorrow around noon, no rush to get back. The plans can wait."

Heaving a sigh, Sehyoon knew he had to follow his fathers orders. If he didn't, he would just be escorted home by a bodyguard that would nag him about taking care of his health.

"Fine, dad." Sehyoon said as he picked up his tie and coat, "See you tomorrow."

His dad hummed as he watched his son leave his office.

"Sehyoon, my boy. You are so much like your mother." He muttered to himself, watching his grown up son walk down the dimly lit hallway.

By the time Sehyoon had gotten home it was well past midnight, stopping at a 24/7 Thai restaurant for a hot meal and the liquor store for a nightcap.

Locking his front door he stumbled down the hall to his bedroom, mind unclear and muddled with sleep. Sheading his clothes he face planted on his soft mattress with a content sigh.

Instantly, the mafia strategist was dead to the world, and the messages from a certain camboy.