○.96

Sehyoon groaned, the world around him shifted in and out of focus as he tried to pry his eyes open. A high pitched ringing invaded his ears, it sounded like someone screaming or metal dragging on metal.

Someone shouting faded in and out of this hearing as the world began to gain focus. The drivers side door was ripped open and the dazed man was quite literally ripped out of his seat.

His eyes focused in on the face standing in front of him. The sharp eyes made it easier to recognize, it was Max, Maxines twin brother. His ears were still lagging but his mind snapped back into reality once he saw the familiar face.

Struggling free of Maxs hands, Sehyoon threw himself around the car to the passenger side. The door was wide open, a smear of blood on the window, and the seatbelt was cut. Both sehyoons and Byeongkwans phones were on the grass next to the front passenger tire, screens bearing matching bullet holes.

His own broken sob registered in his ringing ears as his knees made contact with the uneven ground below. He punched the inside of the open door, a heart-shattering scream of pain, frustration, and anger escaped his lips. The two teams that surrounded him diverted their eyes from the sight of their distraught capo.

Byeongkwan.

Byeongkwan was missing.

And Sehyoon didn't even put up a fight.

Max bit his lip and called his sister, updating her on what happened and initiating a code blue with a stage ten. Both Max and Maxine knew Sehyoon well enough that this meant war, and no one was going to stop it from happening.

When the call ended, the taller of the twins walked around to where his capo was kneeling on the ground. Max knelt down beside him and wrapped an arm around the shaking shoulders.

"I called Maxine, she'll call the necessary lines and get everything ready. War has been initiated. We will get him back no matter what, I swear to you."

Sehyoon looked over at the man beside him, the tears in his eyes distorting the familiar face. He nodded shakily, taking a deep breath as he let Max help him up.

Sehyoon let Max guide him to a car and push him into the backseat, the sound of the car door slamming shut barely registering in his ears as his mind began to race.

As he was driven back to the HQ in Seoul to get his wounds checked and get everything together for the upcoming war, he began to piece together a foolproof plan to get back the man he loves.

Because god damn, did he love that beauty named Byeongkwan. He loved Byeongkwan more than he should for a man in his line of work. But he loved him. And nothing, not even a slithering nest of snakes, was going to keep them apart.

Short i know, sorry. I just want to get something out. Has this story gotten too long? If so i can put chapters together. If i stay at this pace it might end up pushing 100 chapters and i dont know if thats too much or is overwhelming for some people. Also, do you still like it or is it a bit much??

Please let me know, i really need your feeback :)