.28. (NEW) .28.

Fuck.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fucking fuck.

Fuck.

Byeongkwan sat on his balcony, legs pulled into his chest, a cigarette between his cherry lips and fifth of Jack in his glass. He hadn't smoked since college, and Jack was reserved for desperate times. He considered the new information desperate times.

He was shocked. How could he have forgotten him. Those dark eyes, keen to latch onto every shred of knowledge of the world around him. Strong hands, strong shoulders, and a strong spirit made him stand out amongst the rest of their graduating class of high school. The graduation gown was too small in the shoulders but the suit he wore underneath had been tailored to fit like a second skin.

Sehyoon stood out to all, even in his teen years. He was always very well mannered, that usual teenage rage somehow nonexistent. He never spoke cruel about anyone - not even the occasional quip about the homework load or that teacher that everyone despised. He was just happy all the time. It was odd but everyone loved him for it. There were the occasional few that spoke ill towards him out of jealousy but their words never hung around the halls long, squished down by worn soles of tennis shoes and boots.

So why did Byeongkwans mind decide to forget him? With a sigh of cigarette smoke and a sip of Jack he chalked it up to the trauma he sustained the years following his junior year of high school.

-

-

-

-

Sehyoon didn't know what to think.

Byeongkwans discovery of who he was may have jeopardized if he would be able to meet the alluring boy. Of course he wanted the man to know who he was at some point but this felt a bit too soon. A logical person may have started to panic, worry bubbling up inside as their mind raced to figure out how to fix the problem. Instead, Sehyoon was calm and collected, years of training left him almost completely unable to panic. He was deathly calm, mind calculating everything and trying to think twenty steps ahead of the growing problem.

He was at his home when he had the conversation with Byeongkwan, so he poured himself a stiff drink and loosened his collar. Standing at his desk in his home office, he picked up his phone and texted his hacker. Donghun had yet to get back with him with the information he had requested. This was unusual, as Donghun prided himself on getting information on time, but Sehyoon didn't let himself worry over it much. He knew the silent man was in a relationship that he valued and was starting to take some more time for him and his personal life. He was happy for his best friend, knowing that when he was needed for more pressing matters he would be there without any hesitation no matter the day or time.

As he sipped his drink and sent the text Sehyoon sat down at his kitchen table. He had a grand house he loved very much but some nights it felt like it was going to swallow him alive. Dark, modern architecture in a quiet neighborhood a comfortable distance away from his fathers main office. A massive master bedroom with grand windows on the east side so the sunrise could bleed into the room and paint the walls with its hues. All windows were mirrored so no one could see in. It was a beautiful place, really, but it just became too much for a single person at times. 

-

-

-

-

"Jun.....remember Kim Sehyoon?" Byeongkwan asked over the phone, eyes focused on folding clothes. Laundry day was always relaxing, the task of folding clothes something he could do mindlessly.

"That hot piece of ass? Of course I do. Though, in my opinion that quiet friend of his was way cuter. Those eyes, damn. " his friend replied absentmindedly.

"Well.....I've told you about that one guy on my page, right? His handle is s.h.ceo.daddy, the mafia guy." Byeongkwan said tentatively, chewing on his lip as he continued to fold clothes.

A silence came from the other side, then a gasp. Jun was way smarter than he acted.

"No shit!! Really?!" Jun yelled through the phone, voice high with surprise. If he didn't have the habit of screaming into the phone, Byeongkwan would've flinched at the volume. Instead he chuckled at his best friend.

"Yeah, it's him alright. I have no clue how I didn't recognize him from his photos. I can't believe that I forgot him."

"Wait, didn't you do a private show for him?" Jun asked, the distant sound of a lighter flicking. Jun too shared the bad habit of smoking, though he smoked far more often than Byeongkwan. He liked to claim the cigarette smoke that clung to him helped draw in customers looking for a safe place to find a new identity.

"Oh god, yes I did. It was amazing. He was amazing. His voice is fucking sexy, and his dick. God~" Byeongkwan whined, the memory alone making him excited. His skin grew hot so fast in a way he was almost ashamed of.

"Dude, I don't want to hear you moaning over the phone. Knock it off, ya nasty." Jun snapped, a chuckle coming behind his words.

Byeongkwan giggled, "Honestly though, I should have recognized that dick. I'm pretty sure I've sucked him off more than once back in the day."

"Who haven't you sucked off?" Juns tone was flat yet teasing, a common tone he used with Byeongkwan.

"Touché my friend."