○.2

"Now, let's dig through that pig-sty of a closet to find your naughty clothes!!" Jun said, all too happily.

"Naughty clothes?! What the fuck are you talking about?!"

Rolling his eyes, Jun threw open the closet doors, "Oh c'mon, I have been your friends since freshman year of high school. I've seen your clothes."

"And I've seen yours, Park Junhee. Second drawer on the right, cropped and skinny skanky galore." Byeongkwan replied lazily, throwing open the curtains letting the afternoon sun seep in.

"Oooh red!!! I remember her!"
Jun squealed, throwing it at his friend along with a pair of pants from his high school years.

Flinching, Byeongkwan dodged the clothing items, letting them hit the window and slide down.

Picking up the pants he held them to his waist, pulling a face he said aloud, "I seriously doubt that these are still going to fit. I may have not grown in height, but my thighs are thicker than they were six years ago."

"Thicc boyy."

"Oh shut up."

Shrugging, Jun pulled more crop tops out, resurrecting Byeongkwans past.

Glitter and chains, cropped and tight clothing were all exhumed from deep in the residents closet.

Jumping to pull on his old jeans, Byeongkwan let out a squeal as he toppled over.

Jun turned around at the noise, snorting at the sight before braking out into loud laughter.

His best friend was on his ass, jeans around his calves, and shirt over his head.