●mature●.62

Byeongkwan was thrown onto his bed, laughter falling from his lips in the process. Sehyoon chuckled, pulling his tie loose and unbuttoning his shirt.

Sehyoon crawled on top of Byeongkwan, undressed down to his suit pants. He pressed kisses to Byeongkwans chest, working his way up as he moved. When he got face to face with the camboy he stopped kissing.

"Do I have your consent, princess?" He whispered, hands resting on either side of the pale mans face.

Byeongkwan smiled, looping his fingers through the beltloops in Sehyoons pants.

"Yes."

Both of them smiled, holding eye contact the entire time.

Sehyoon took his belt and looped it around Byeongkwans wrists, tightening it securely.

"Pick a safe word."

Byeongkwan giggled, "I don't think I'll need one with you, sir."

"Just pick a color, princess."

With a nod, Byeongkwan picked the color yellow.

Sehyoon trailed light kisses down from Byeongkwans throat to his bellybutton, stopping every couple of seconds to leave behind a bruise. When he reached the carboy's manhood, he ignored it and bit down onto the soft flesh of Byeongkwans thigh.

A yelp came from Byeongkwans lips, surprised at the sensation of teeth on his sensitive thigh. His hands grabbed onto the sheets above his head.

Slowly Sehyoon bit teeth marks into the pale flesh of Byeongkwans thighs, going back to leave dark hickies. He took his time leaving his mark, internally puffed up with pride in hearing the lewd sounds he could force from Byeongkwans mouth.

Teeth, lips, and a wet tongue on his thighs were a feeling Byeongkwan had long forgotten. In reality, it had been quite some time since he had last had sex with another man. For months it had just been him and his toys, having to lay low while his mafia ties cooled their heads.

A low moan ripped from his throat, Sehyoons tongue circling his hole excruciatingly slow. This was going to be a long, amazing, night.