○.1

It was a hot, lazy night in the busy city of Seoul.

An empty bottle of vodka accompanied by one half full, and crushed cans of lemonade scattered about.

Balcony doors open, soft cotton curtains drifting in the hot breeze.

Drunken giggles and exaggerated laughter filled the apartment, two rowdy friends drunk in ones apartment.

Byeongkwan, face as red as his hair, sat on his bed in his boxers and a loose pink button up.

His friend Jun was just about in the same state, except in his pants and slightly more sober than the other.

"Dude, you seriously need a job."

Drunken banter turned serious, those words directed at the red haired boy scantily clad.

"Oh god don't remind me." Byeongkwan whined and slurred all at once.

He threw himself onto his back, the loose shirt rode up revealing his fair and toned stomach.

A sudden squeal left Juns lips, jumping up from the bed he ran soberly over to Byeongkwans desk. Pulling open his friends laptop he tapped in a password and pulled up a website.

Turning back to his drunk friend, a triumphant look was stained on Juns face.

"You should put your confidence and aMaZInG body to use, in a way that you won't have to leave your apartment, like the lazy fuck you are."

Byeongkwan sat up straight, face still flushed.

"What are you thinking, you crazy fucker?"

"We, my dear bestie, are going to turn you into a camboy!!"

"WHAT?!?"