"Ask him if he washes his hands after using washroom." He ordered.

"I always wash my hands before going to washroom. Oh Allah! I cut chillies, if I don't wash my hands then do you even know in which situation I'll be?"

He spoke, for a moment making Mayrah confused along with Isaa.

"Before...or after?" This time Mayrah asked.

"Oh dear! After doesn't matter, before does. If I don't wash my hands with soap before then......"

[I don't claim to own the above two dialogues from the panipuri uncle.
It was so funny that I couldn't resist adding here!]

"Oh My Rabb! Hasbi Allah! Cheee Mayrah? Did you hear he washes before going to washroom not after. Yaaaaa! How can you want to eat those... eee...I'm leaving."

Saying so he ran out, leaving Mayrah in a big dilemma. She smirked at the man who sheepishly smiled.

"Don't worry dear, your husband made me wash my hands with Harpic."

"Ha...Harpic?"

"Ohh I mean the soap color was blue, so it looked like Harpic."
He said. Mayrah couldn't control her laughter as she gave up bursting out loudly.

"Please...pl... please conti...nue cooking.."
She said before stepping out of the kitchen. On her way, she bumped with Nora as both of them placed their hands on their abdomen securely.

"Done with Pani Puri? I can't wait to eat."

"Foody Bhabi! Your husband bought that yesterday huh."
Replying, she left to her room.
As the door opened, Isaa grabbed her in and tightly kept her in his grip.

"We can't disappoint him but you won't eat those things. I'll se...."

"Don't break my heart na! Why are you doing this? He washed his hands right?" She spoke running her fingers through his beard.
His lips curved in a pout as he made her sit on the couch and held her face.

"That's the last time, okay? If you want yourself, your baby and ME fine, then do not act stubborn against my words. Understood?"
His eyes shined as he whispered, making her respectively nod her head.

••••

"S U R P R I S E! I'm here!" Suddenly a voice yelled taking a body in hearing which, Mayrah put the Pani Puri back on the plate and looked at the lady.

"Doctor Tarin! Uhh...oo..I..today!" Isaa stood up, confusingly staring at the lady. Everyone else too stood surprised though they knew that she was supposed to come, but not today.

"Flight preponed. Assalamu Alaikum everyone." She came towards Mayrah while looking at everyone.

"You could have informed me. How did you come here alone?"

"Google you know! How are you Mayrah?" She hugged Mayrah who cutely smiled, even if her full concentration is on the plate of Pani Puri.