"I see. You know I've been waiting for your call, hm?" Seokjin questioned.

He's very direct... Jungkook frowned.

"Yes, it's just that I've been terribly busy these past few weeks...I haven't had the chance to do anything yet."

"No pressure, my young boy," Seokjin laughed as he slapped Jungkook's shoulder. "I'm only teasing you. I honestly did not expect to see you here, though. It's truly a small world, I must say. Say, is your master here with you this evening?" Glancing around, Seokjin's eyes lit up like an excited child. "I'd love to finally meet her!"

"No, she actually left a few hours ago."

"Really?" Seokjin pouted. "Will she be coming here again any time soon?"

"Why do you want to meet her so badly?" Jungkook asked skeptically.

Sensing that Jungkook was not pleased with his pushy appeal, Seokjin slowed himself down. "My apologies. I'm merely concerned about you and your girl. You see, I know more about you than you think. But right now, it is not my place to say what I know. Perhaps if you are available tonight, we can discuss some matters—"

"I'm sorry but I can't." Jungkook deadpanned.

"Oh?" Seokjin raised an eyebrow. "So, you're busy today as well?"

"I am, in fact. My boss wants me to do something for him tonight."

"Well, perhaps if I talk to him, he'd be fine with it."

The AI glowered at the scientist.

"All jokes aside, Jeon—"

"My name is Jungkook."

Seokjin smiled. "Okay, Jungkook. The reason why I am pressing you about this matter is because I may have some clues that can help me solve your mystery."

"My mystery?" Jungkook repeated.

"I can tell by far that you are very lost about who you are. Memory loss? Feeling overly emotional? Confused about what love is, and can you really love? I can answer all of those questions for you. But first, I need you to work with me. What are you doing tonight?"

Hesitant, Jungkook glanced at the floor. "Allen wants me to spy on my master tonight."

"Spy? On your master? Why?"

"His son is going to be taking her out for dinner, and he wants me to make sure that his son does not mess anything up for him."

"Ah," Seokjin sucked his teeth, shaking his head. "Allen can be such a drag, I tell you. Tell you what, take me with you to this restaurant that you will be attending."

"What?! I can't do that!" Jungkook cried. "That will be suspicious!"

"Why not? It'll only be more suspicious if you go alone..."

The AI couldn't argue with that.

Holding his chin, Jungkook tapped his foot rhythmically. Dr. Kim was indeed a very fascinating man. Jungkook had only met him twice, and his words were very convincing. Almost as though he could trust him, and Jungkook didn't understand why.

"...alright, fine." Jungkook sighed. "But only if you promise me you won't mess this up for me."

"Now why would I? Wouldn't any girl be excited to meet me?" Seokjin smirked.

Jungkook's eyes flared. "My master is not that kind of girl."

Seokjin shrugged. "You never know. Anyways, since you already gave me a bad impression on returning a phone call, I'd like to request you put your number in my phone." Handing his phone to the AI, Jungkook furrowed an eyebrow at him.

"Go on," Seokjin swayed his hand at him. "Don't be bashful."

Shaking his head, Jungkook saved his number on the scientist's phone.

Seokjin sent him a clear text so that Jungkook would recognize the number.

"And what time will this function be happening?"

"My master told me at 8."

"That's only two hours from now. You should be getting off work soon, yes?"

Glancing at his time, Jungkook corrected the doctor. "Actually, I should be getting off now. My shift ended an hour ago."

"Oh? So why were you lingering around here?" Seokjin grinned.

"It's because my girl—"Annoyed, the AI replied, "Mind your own business, doctor."

Seokjin slapped his knee and laughed. "I almost got you! Come on! What were you going to say?"

"Nothing..." Jungkook murmured. Slipping his hands into his pockets, his head turned, seeing Aisha approaching the two.

"Baby, I think I'm going to go change."

"Alright, that's good. Did you need anything?"

Aisha shook her head. "Nothing, I just wanted to let you know."

"What a cute girl." Seokjin smiled.

Aisha blushed profusely hearing the doctor speak so calmly. "T-Thank you!" Bowing, she began to squeak. "I-I'll be going now!"

Jungkook and Seokjin watched as the girl scurried away.

"...I'll just text her and let her know I have to go now."

"How rude."

Jungkook's eyes locked on the doc. "What do you mean?"

"The poor sweet woman of a girlfriend of yours kindly told you in person that she was leaving to change. The least you can do is return the same courtesy and tell her in person that you're leaving to do your side job." Seokjin batted his eyelashes and pouted.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Whatever..."

"I'm only teasing." Seokjin hits his back playfully.

Feeling his phone vibrate, Jungkook ignored Seokjin for a moment to answer the text he received.

It came from Aurora.

She revealed the location of where she and Logan would be dining.

Anxious, Jungkook exhaled.

"Is that your master contacting you?" Seokjin asked.

"Yeah," Looking at the man, Jungkook replied, "Let's head out now."

Hello everyone! It's Kudo here! So far I am taking some big steps in my story. I've made a contract with Webnovel to sponsor my story and so far it's going well! I've likewise made a discord server for all my fans who would like to get together and talk!

https://discord.gg/ztuD6j

Likewise, I have started a Patreon for anyone who would like to support the work I do! (I will post it on my profile.)

I am still working on my WEBTOON, so do not fret! In due time I will release more teasers of the work I am doing! 

I love you guys, and thank you so much again for your patience!