DRUNK CONFESSIONS

GINA'S POV

9:30 PM....
The call from my frenemy. The person who wanted to hurt someone I love. And he needed help. I know, it's difficult to pretend, right?

Take it like this. We all have a friend circle. Where you don't even know whether your friends are your friends. You don't know whether they'd be there for you solid and strong. There are different types of friends. The reckless Robin who always gets people in trouble whenever y'all get together. The needy one who wants you to be the Batman to their Gotham but cannot do the same for you. The competitor who always thinks everything is a competition. When you tell the competitor your achievements they just covered it all up by making it all about them. Then there's the frenemy who will backstab you at any time. The frenemy is only a friend when necessary...mostly faking their need to be there for you while in real sense they really just want to be elsewhere.

Why I'm I out of context you ask?

I'm just trying to show you that not all of us are good and that me betraying Jason is not bad because you are one of those friends I've mentioned. One way or another. So we aren't different. And I'm not doing anything wrong for calling Jason a frenemy. He's ready to hurt someone I love and I wouldn't just sit my sexy ass down and let it be. Hell no!

Gathering myself up in a warm furry and fuzzy coat, I walked out of the house stealthily so as not to wake anyone. Inside my furry coat were my ugly yet very cozy pyjamas. The night breeze was cold on my face as it grazed my cheeks. My breathe was cold and it formed a white mist. As I feared the library I could feel the tension rising in my body. I could feel the urge to just hit Jason's head and kill him there and then for being so evil.

Then it hit my mind and I stopped for a second before walking into the once decent library. What if he knew I had taken his sick ass diary? There was no way he'd find that out unless he was smart which I highly doubt. I had to be careful with anything I said lest put all my plan in jeopardy.

I could see his back as soon as I took the first corner carefully avoiding the loosely hanging shelf top. He was drinking from a bottle. Must be whiskey or gin... IDK.
Just as a pretender does, I hugged him from behind. He melted into my arms and suddenly started heaving. He was crying. Damn... How vulnerable was this piece of dick...so weak, I thought to myself.

Hey...it's okay...what's wrong?

Everything is wrong Gina... everything...you don't understand...

Then help me understand. I can help you. Don't you trust me?

Can I just get lost in you?

Depends on what that means

Lemme just touch you Gina...you said you'll help me... right?

Jay... unless you promise to talk to me...

Fine...but before talking...some action is necessary...bend over...

I'm in PJs inside...

But I know your PJs have an open back at the ass

You know me too well don't you...

Well I was horny at that moment. Letting down my coat, I bent over supporting my weight with my hands on a shelf that wasn't too weak. Sex in a library... Not just a library...a demolished ok'd building...lol
He ripped my PJs at the back, traced his hands on my neck and grasped it, choking me. His other hand pulled my thong away and then proceeded to hold my ponytail. This was gonna be one hell of a messy quicky. And a hot one for a fact. His anger and my hate. Perfect combination don't you think?

Ramming his dick in and out I couldn't help but moan. Of course restricting them moans to avoid being too loud. My toes did the most in curling in them shoes I had on. I could feel his every motion inside me. I backed up my ass just right enough to meet the rhythm of his pelvis. And after two minutes of awwhhs ,ohwws, oh god and countless yeses, he finally gave in, throwing hot shots of cum inside me.

Damn girl...was you planning to kill me or what?

You liked that?

Of course I did ...shut up!

So talk now...

Lemme finish up this bottle...

Gobbling up the remaining liquor he turned to face me. We sat at the floor next to where he had just given me crazy backshots.

My plans are going down... I lost something I valued a lot...

Like a diary or what?

He shot his head up and turned to face me. Oh shit! There it was. I had said the wrong thing. Fuck you Gina...what was you thinking?

How did you know?

You mentioned it while cumming ...

Did I? I must have drunk a lot

Dude you drank a whole bottle...what do you expect...

Nice one Gina. I thought again to myself. I needed to talk less and listen more.

Well yes...a diary...it had my darkest secrets and no one should know. I'm just afraid of who has it. And the moment I find out who, I'll kill them!

My heart did the thing where it skips a beat. Though I'm pretty convinced mine skipped two beats this time. But I couldn't let him see I was guilty. I collected my cool and did the thing everyone does to comfort and calm someone. I took his hand and caressed it, looked him in the eye and said something I should have thought before blurting it out.

I'll help you find that piece of shit...then we'll make him or her pay...

I like the sound of that. I know who has it...we should go now

What do you mean?

Bailey is the one who stole it... and we need to go there and confirm...

You mean break into her house and search her stuff ? Hell no Jason

You said you'd help...

Yeah but not breaking in... seriously Jason...

You'll be the look out...you don't have to break in...

It sounded like a good idea being a look out. I'd warn Bailey then.

Okay then...you owe me big time...

I'll make it up to you...I promise..I really need that diary...it's my whole life and sanity.

Let's go then... It's already 10:30...I should be home by 11... And you're drunk as fuck...do we have to?

I got this ... I can manage...

He got up to his feet with a lot of difficulty. He was definitely gonna wobble as he walked. How would he pull this off? Deep inside, I hoped he'd be caught creeping his drunk ass in Bailey's room. Psycho! I'd do my best in ensuring that happened. I had to call Bailey. And I had to do it in a way that he wouldn't notice. The plan was already drawn in my head. It was time to right my wrongs.