JASON'S POV

Do you think people change?

...

Why are you being so irresponsible? Do you think this is what Amber would have wanted? I'm pretty sure she's turning in her grave right now. What about what you promised her before she died? All because of that Bailey girl you are obsessed with... And here you are...all wasted without a care...

Yeah yeah... I was currently listening to mum shouting at me. Claris was a whole nightmare once she got angry. She just wouldn't stop yelling. Dad was busy holding his glare at me. He looked totally ready to burst. I was too tired to listen. I spaced out. All I could see was her mouth moving up and about.

Last night with Gina had been a blast. I mean, I hadn't tapped ass in so long. I had obviously been wanking to Bailey's pics. Aside that the real feeling was more of a mystery to me. But Gina...dang...her bomb shit had drained all my energy. Too much I wasn't ready to argue with mum and dad.

Look I'm sorry guys... I know I should have already found the box by now and gotten rid of it. Also...I haven't forgotten the promise I made to Amber... just let me handle everything at my own pace.

Your pace is disheartening... Being my son...I didn't raise you to be a weak ass. Man up son.

Dad looked disappointed...I knew I had to do something sooner or else my whole family would be messed up. Losing Amber had been enough...I wasn't ready to watch mum and dad go to jail for something I have control over.

I was pretty sure I would keep getting the words thrown at me. The door bell just came a niche in time to save my ears.

Were you guys expecting anyone because I wasn't.

No ... Totally not...I mean it's Sunday..

I walked over and opened the door. I was taken aback. A rather worried Bailey was standing at my door. I ushered her in, avoiding a hug. She'd definitely get the alcohol hint on my clothes and probably sweat mixed with Gina's perfume. Not a good impression for my crush I presume.

Oh hey Bailey... what a pleasant surprise ... We didn't expect you today...

Oh sorry Mrs. Sheldon... I really needed to talk to Jay here...

Oh it's okay sweetie...you two can go ahead to his room...

I dragged Bailey away in time to avoid dad's question. I could see it form in his mouth already...

Hey you... You look terrible...I tried calling but your phone has been off...

Oh I'm sorry Bear...I went to a party last night... I needed a little fun...

And you couldn't have at least texted me before going off?

I'm really sorry... I thought you needed time alone...

It's really okay... You smell like a brothel... you'd use a shower right now... we'll talk once you smell better...

Make yourself comfortable Bear...

Aight bestie...

I wouldn't have mentioned the library incident. It would have looked like I was some weird stalker. Neither would I have told her about the Gina incident... Gina was her ex after all and if she ever found out I fucked the doe she'd totally avoid me. I was wise enough to filter the information...or so I thought.

Everything litty, I love when it's hot
Turned up the city, i broke off the notch
Got some more milli's, I keep me a notch
I created history and made me a lot
He tried to diss me and ended on fox