JASON'S POV

Club Gran was a rainbow light and the sort of beats that echoed through revved up my soul. That intoxicating need for others, to move and experience joy as one, separate and joined is all I wanted. It was more of a heavenly vibe...like a heartbeat on loudspeaker. There was total permission to feel elation which was denied in the cold streets.

I was completely drunk. Gazing into the dance floor as I bobbed my head to party animal. Dang ... That song had some stripper vibe to it. The girls on the dance floor moved to the rhythm. Mostly grinding on their partners. I wanted some too. That's why I was here. And then...I spotted her... Eyes closed... feeling the song. The DJ was good at his thing.

As soon as the song hit Shenseea, she stood...She looked so good. Gina had this plump lil bootie. Her skirt hugged it tight revealing her curves. Dang...the sight of her turned me on. Suddenly, the rest of the world became an unimportant blur that was banished into the far recess of my mind. Walking over to her direction, I grabbed her hand just in time before she hit the floor.

She turned to face me... I expected a hard response but luckily, she wasn't the same girl in school. This was a different Gina... and I liked her like this rather than her angry rude self. When she and I hit the dance floor, the space magically opened. Her body truly knew how to speak. Verbally, she was guarded, physically she would shrink and fade into the background no matter where she was .

I could hear everyone shouting to that  part of this song. It had the perfect twerk beat. When Gina heard the song, it was like liquid adrenaline being injected into her blood stream...not strong enough to freak me out, but just enough to make me tingle and move towards her already bubbling ass. Her ass movements flowed with a dazzling grace that took away the breath of every person within our audience.

She could feel her soul become one with the music, unleashing her freaky self.  It was a sensual yet mad dance. Almost all the niggas were staring, leaving their weak ass twerkers dancing on their own. Seeing all the attention on us, I grabbed her waist pulling her up close against my torso. And without warning, I could feel my senses awake... slowly yet surely...with enough reason.

I was sure she could feel the bulge on my sweatpants. But she didn't want to stop. She moved in slomo, yet tense...just perfect. I could feel sweat dripping from my face. I would surely hit this hot ass tonight.

With the song coming to an end, she pulled my hand over to the bar and being the gentleman I was, I ordered shots. She looked so happy. As if she was letting out some steam. Without warning, she reached out to my neck and kissed me. The kiss , savouring each moment, lost in a heavy trance of passion.

I have a key card...wanna join me?

Pulling away from the kiss, she grabbed my hand and led the way. Dang...I was one lucky nigga. I could see other niggas oogling their sorry eyes at us. More of looks of jealousy. The accommodation for this particular club was two floors above the main club. We left , arm in arm, wobbling up the stairs to the room.

216

In my head, I planned on how I'd do her like it was my last...

Once the door knob clicked behind us, no time was wasted. The feelings rocked my head backwards as she kissed my neck and pushed her body towards mine. Dang this bitch was crazy.

You like that... don't you papi?

The Spanish accent she had put on got me all jittery.
Grabbing her ass in my hands, she let out a sigh... So sexy...

And you like that too... don't you chica?

Treating her to the same she offered, my hand glided through her hair, pulling her into a sensual french kiss. She responded quite nicely. She was on total heat. Falling onto the white sheets, I tore off her crop top. I had tried so hard to be gentle with her clothing but nah..my hands had been made to chop wood and build houses rather than tiny clasps.

The higher the high, the lower the low and each time the emotions became more intense. The feeling engulfed my senses and steals away my worries. I had been an all logic and feigned cool detachment until she touched my skin. The bitch literally choked me...I found that sexy as hell...

Slowly, we became entwined...our hearts fusing into one...while our bodies moved to the rhythmic sounds of the murmurs of sweet nonesense in our ears. Her passions had arrived unannounced and ended explosively like a car bomb.

We moaned...louder
I thrust... deeper
We moved...faster...

We rode the high's of each other's passion like it was the last rodeo...

Climax.

So hey guys😹
I really miss the clubbing mood so I just had to include my best gengetone song there😹
Team Ganji...the artists...
And the song is called nane😹
I know this feeling is not on me only...
I hope y'all enjoyed though
Vote...
Follow
I love y'all ❣️