CREEP IN THE NIGHT

GINA'S POV

I know what you're thinking. The whole title has deeper meaning. Imagine yourself going under, without anyone to turn to...you feel so torn...you don't know who to follow,who to trust,whose side to take but you believe doing right will give you solace to heal from someone you love so much...yeah,that was definitely me at this point. There was drunk Jay trolling down the dark path towards Bailey's house to recover his sick ass diary which by the way I had stolen. Touchè.

I had to somehow warn Bailey. I didn't even have a phone with me but somehow I had to make this work. The light above us flickered and a creepy black crow cooed ... Definitely bad luck imo.

Jay... This is scary... we're gonna get caught

Well,we have to try...I'm not going back...I need my diary...

How sure are you she has it?

Gina,who else could be suck enough to take my diary?

Well,if you insist... That's the house... what's the plan?

You just stand out on the lawn as I climb the ladder...I know her house like the palm of my hand...

He crept stealthily....not wanting to make a sound. The ladder creaked at his drunken weight. How the fuck could he balance through all drunk and tired from fuckin. Shit...psychos are really something else. My heart couldn't stop beating. I hoped Bailey would really be up or at least have Nate over.

I watched his creepy figure disappear into Bailey's window...and then everything was silent. Dead, dead silence.

NATE'S POV

I had been holding Bailey for about an hour. She was finally asleep,so peaceful and calm. I was a little perched and hungry... I did smoke a blunt before so my munchies,with no shame,were starting to act up. Real bitchy ik!

I lay her head down on the pillow, covered he up and kissed her forehead. She was so damn pretty in her sleep I could cry. Mahn,I really loved this girl. I pulled myself out of bed and left to go scavenge for something to eat in the kitchen downstairs. Pulling out a bag of cookies and milk,I went back up. It was when I heard a creak sound. It was so clear. Someone was in there. And my mind could only hit the creep creeping earlier around Bailey's house. I was damn sure it had to be him.

JASON'S POV

Y'all probably still think I'm the bad guy at this point. I promise you I'm not,okay maybe I am for creeping up on the girl's bedroom window. But I wanted the diary so bad. Imagine losing your own blood, planning so much. A plan that would finally give me closure.. .then someone threatens to take away your closure. Someone who was part of your loss. You'd snap right?

Watching her sleep was so comforting. She looked so innocent, pretty and everything nice. Name them, M and M's, candy, chocolate, vanilla cream...damn... obsession was a bad trait. Stressing and obsessing about one person who had caused me so much pain was another level of fucked up state of mind.

For a moment there I forgot about all my hate. What if I just let it slide? Why if I left the plan my parents had? What if I just let it be? And then, I saw it... This was definitely his hoodie. Hang up on the chair next to Bailey's bed. He was here. My anger build up so fast...angry, drunk and frustrated...like some piece of shit.

The diary was now my priority. I'd find it and find a means to an end. I had to be fast before he came in. Looking inside her closet,I saw what looked like a cassette... definitely a cassette....

It dropped to the ground as soon as I picked it. My head was spinning fast, everything turned pitch black.