HOLDING ON

GINA'S POV

Memory 001...

As I kissed her lips, I traced my hands over her body.. taking in each of her curves. Her petite body felt heavenly and she quivered under every touch. She grazed my neck with her cherry lips as I let out a moan ... Whispering something into my ear, she kneaded my right boob gently yet in an arousing manner. I had waited so long to have her gasping under my touch... And so had she.

This was real. With the rain pouring down, all our sounds were well controlled. It was a magical Sunday. Pulling off her prada fit, I couldn't help but gaze at her intense body. Her thin waist, her perfect boobs with nipples perked up , her long neck, her toned abs and damn...I was turned on.

She chuckled and blushed at the same time.

You look beautiful bailey...I love you...

Oh come on Gina... Look at your ass in those CK panties...I could stay her with you forever...i love you okay?

Without a further word I pulled her in for a kiss... carefully laying her on the bed. I kissed every inch of her... And finally I could feel her pussy getting wet with every action on her goddess body. She called out my name...also God's...that was the most she called on God I bet... Tracing my tongue on her clit, she held me hair urging me to keep going.

I didn't plan on stopping until her legs were shaking uncontrollably and her juices were oozing out. She was equally good, being her first time having sex and it had to be a girl... Crazy right...

As we lay there, all cuddled up, she kissed my forehead and spoke...

I will always love you till the day I die...I will never hurt you...

But I still hurt her and put the blame on her... All for a useless clique at school. I lost someone I loved.

We were far from perfect but we were worth it.

Love.
This is by far the strongest feeling in the world. And if you choose to love...it knows no gender or timing or even doesn't give you the chance to pick an amount of it to give to someone. It just overwhelms you. No warning. But when it all ends, and you can't move on, you keep looking for a river to cross to find the other person. You still hold on. Because you caused the hurt. And nothing is worse than hurting someone you loved just because you wanted to belong.

The worst comes when you don't know how to love someone else ...lest how to to even forget their face. But it doesn't stop there. You try everything... Drinking, partying, a rebound partner for sex...but nothing still works. But all of it was not in vain. Because if you learnt that someone was trying to hurt someone you loved, you'd do anything and everything...

Jason was a viper. And I had to put a control him. And what better way to control a guy... except a phat ass, good coochie and throwing compliments towards him... I had to learn all I could before he hurt Bailey.

It all began that night we hooked up at Gran... When his phone had chimed...with a weird message from his dad. He was already passed out...(I mean, sex with me was an ultimate knock out).

I hope you still remember what you are supposed to do. Get to Bailey before we do. Amber is still counting on you son.

I still clearly remembered the whole text. What was he supposed to do to Bailey?  And who was Amber?  And how many people were after my Bailey? And why?

I figured I had to keep Jason by my side until I could gather enough information to warn Bailey. Maybe if I saved her, she would forgive me for walking out on her all in the name of popularity. Maybe she'd trust me and fall again. And this was my chance to get her back. I wouldn't let Jason get to her ... Even if that meant fuckin him over and over again. We all do anything for love , don't we?

Pride.
It ruins love. I didn't even say sorry. I still loved Bailey. A lot. But my pride fucked it up. God I missed her every time I had to see her. Yet I still pretended I didn't need her. It was breaking me but I couldn't even tell her.

After walking into her room that night, I felt better. Like my mind would now focus. Her scent was my everything. But I ran because she'd obviously wonder why I had snuk into 
h

er room. As I ran, I prayed to God she wouldn't know it had been me. Besides, it's her trust I was after... and most of all to protect her.

I'd still hold her in her depths of despair...I'd still walk on fire to save her...I'd still meet her in the skies to bathe in all the lights...I'd still fall from those same skies for her...all in the name of love.

Watching her get closer to Nate pained me all the time. And I couldn't escape it. It was all my fault. I still had a shot before I completely lost her to Nate.

She's that kind of love I'd walk a million miles for just to see her smile. How could I have let her go? No matter how many corners I cut, no matter how many stones I turned, I still saw her ghost.

Don't forget to vote😃🌺