THE HISTORY PROJECT PART 2

NATE'S POV

Her hair flowed smoothly in the wind. Her lips moved in the most angelic way possible. I was totally lost as I eyed her eyes pierce through mine anytime she paused to explain how the project was going to be done.

Nate...did you hear anything I said?

Oh yeah sure beautiful... Keep going...

Obviously I hadn't heard a fuckin thing. Her voice was too good. Sounded like a rhyme in my ears. Like a good song.

So...do you agree? I bet that's the easiest way to finish our project and ace it too...yk kill two birds with one stone ...

Oh yes! Yes yes yes...smart...

What the fuck was i agreeing to. I hoped I hadn't just agreed to do it on my own. No... Bailey wasn't that lazy... I questioned myself whether to make her repeat whatever she had  said but then that would be totally rude. I had to be smart about how I approached this. So an idea struck my mind.

So I'm sure the weed in your head wouldn't allow to remember anything you've talked about...

Really Nate... ?

Yeah... Are you scared of a little memory challenge?

No I'm not sucker....

Well you wouldn't mind repeating everything you just said to prove ne wrong...or would you?

Lol...you should have just said you weren't paying attention to me at all

Oh yes I was...

Well then temme what I just said...

Uuuhhhmmm... Well you do have the prettiest eyes I ever saw...

Yeah... My face caught you in a trance the whole time...

Blame yourself for being this cute...

Well thank you Nate... So you still wanna know what I just said ...

Yeah ... I'm sorry though... didn't mean to space out on you...

It's okay... I get that a lot.

Don't get all egoistic now ...

Anyway, I said it's best we start at the forbidden grounds in school... That little store...

You sure? I mean... It's all forbidden and the only place I haven't been to here so why not?

Cool... We'll start right away...

Let's go!

Pulling my hand with her, she led towards the store at the edge of the school's massive field. The little room was out of bounds to all students in school. And the best way to win a school history project report, according to Bailey was to uncover why exactly this place was out of bounds. Smart bitch!