PAWNS AND REALERS

JASON'S POV

Unlike chess, life is segregated into black and white. There are no such things as true, pure evil or angelic goodness. People were both black and white- a swirl of the two colors that mixed and moulded into blurred grey patches. Shades of grey ( not fifty shades , and they definitely didn't turn darker or get freed. Stop thinking about it already)

Just the same way we can't all be equal in life. One shade has to be darker than the other. Life can't be the same for everyone. If it were, there wouldn't be any clout chasers or clique bait. It would be a complete replica of what I assume the garden of Eden would have been if Eve didn't cheat on Adam. Or probably it would be filled with people everywhere,so sophisticated, flaunting around in Louis Vuitton pumps, Gucci kicks, Prada fits and most prolly Chanel bags...see, there's no fun in everyone being the same. The difference in people is what makes us what we are.

Why exactly I'm I saying all these... Don't get bored...hold up I'll answer your question...

So like I said, life is just black and white... But there are pawns and realers. So I'll briefly tell you my story and why exactly I'm the bad guy... You'll judge it yourself... and put it in your real life situation. But I'm pretty sure I'm the realer in this game...

Correction center...

The guy I had saved from Tory Baker had been rushed to hospital. From the beating he had received, I was pretty sure he was in terrible shape. Dude was more of a Jane Doe... Face totally unrecognizable...I didn't know who he was but I felt obligated to help him out. Correct my wrongs...so I saved his life.

It was six months down the line and he still was in hospital. I had wanted to talk to him and know how exactly he was doing but visits were not allowed. And so we communicated through letters. Mostly sticky notes with everything about each other.

I did all the talking mostly. I guessed he didn't want to just blurt out his entire life story. But I wanted to. My time was almost over. My condition from all the stress in juvee had worsened. Somehow I was convinced I'd join Amber in heaven.

Yeah Amber and I were born with Klippel-Trenaunay syndrome. Amber's was worse because it came with episodes of dementia which would explain her fits of anger. Our whole lives had been condemned to compression therapy, physical therapy, orthopedic devices and sclerotherapy. Yeah, pretty sad life I know.

So they definitely had to take me out of juvee. To die in my parent's care. For a decent death at least.

Here comes my other theory of life. What if you were to die in two weeks... and someone offered another chance to life in exchange for a favor... you'd do it right? But this time, my parents traded my ticket to life with the freedom of my sister's murderer. Intentions clearly for my own good but still ... Why did the murderer have to bargain it with his freedom?

And so the deal was made. And I had not met him till now... Years later. He looked so different. No hunch ...not ugly like he used to be... And trying to bring down all my plans for revenge. Of course Hex wouldn't want me to kill him so they had offered an easier way.

See I'm a bad guy just from circumstance. My task was to get the truth from Bailey. How you ask? Fake being get best friend to get information from her. About the box. Her mum had hinted it to her before she had died. But she had taken too long. And was starting to dig up the truth. I wouldn't allow her to mess with my family again. Not after being the cause for Amber's death and my juvee time.

Hey pretty boy...

Oh hey Gina... you're finally here ...

Yeah you're right. The whole time I had been thinking. Inside the lab, waiting for my history project partner...who was late today.

So why do you seem distracted...are you horny?

Probably Gina... Wanna help?

Right here? Well of course...I love breaking the school rules...

Well...you're in luck... No one can hear us...

I walked towards her all hyped up. She was enough to turn me in just by a glance. Everyone at school was busy with their projects anyway. And mostly chatting about the fire that had burnt the south store. I clasped her face into my hand and let my other travel around her ass...that ass was fine... round,soft, just the right size and wobbly af... She let out a soft moan as I sat her at the table, nearly dropping my laptop off the table.

This was gonna be easy. Just slide my dick I her while she's still in her clothes. Turn on huh? Such sex hits the core. As I guided my tip inside, she bit her lip cornily... Mehn this bitch was just the dosage I needed to ease my problems.

Shit...what's that bell for?  Is anyone monitoring our quickie?

STFU Jason... just ignore it and fuck me...

This might be an emergency assembly... about the fire...

First put out this fire you started...we can skip stupid assembly...

Not this one sugar plum... We'll finish this later... At our spot...

So much for being horny...

Don't give me that Gina...come on...

I planted a kiss on her forehead, put back my now dead dick and walked out, leaving her to get herself together.

As I passed one of the labs, I met an arguing duo. My loathed enemies. But what do they say? Keep your enemies closer. I didn't want Bailey to believe Nate. So I would keep pretending till I got what I wanted. On seeing me, Nate shifted uneasily and did the unexpected.

Pulling Bailey into a rather passionate kiss... And she let him... Was I missing something? This was just an act... To make me feel stupid. I still loved her I admit but feelings end right? They would fade. But why was I so suddenly angry? I wanted to punch the wall there and then but that would be uncouth.

As he walked out, he made sure to hit my shoulder. As if I was just a block. Nate was just something else.

Hey Bear... Been wanting to talk to you ...I miss you bestie

I do too bff... So we'll talk after assembly?

Yeah.. let's go...

She was definitely putting on an act. But I was good at acting good too. So how about we pull off the best act together. Could probably win us an Emmy or something.

Hey guys❣️
So I had published this but it kinda disappeared...so I had to rewrite...
Anywhoooooo vote and comment
I love y'all ❣️