NATE'S POV

Pretty caramel complexion with hazel eyes, short curly wavy hair,nice_sized tits and a plump little booty.
You might wonder who the hell I'm describing. I couldn't help but notice that the girl sitting to my left was rather flirty.
She had kept throwing glances at me and at the same time avoiding my eye. Her hormones really needed to chill. She was pretty though...not as much as Bailey though.
While standing at the front of the class...I could see her , eyes closed, hands clutched together....lips moving in a mumble...
She probably didn't want the wheel to stop at the country jotted on her sticky note.
But I hoped it was her.
The rest of the girls didn't really matter. I had my eye on her. My prize... Bailey...

Most tousled their hair nervously as the wheel slowed down and finally... halt.

Spain!

Bottom yelled out. All girls rushed to open the folded sticky notes hoping that they all had the one written Spain.

Fuck!!!

She snapped.

Gina... mind telling us why you're cursing out loud?

Well clearly...I didn't get the Spain sticky note.

Bottom was looking to see who would bring themselves forward. Gina was the girl I was describing earlier.
I was somehow relieved it wasn't her...

Sir I'd like to switch... I'm not comfortable working with Nate anyway.

Yes!!!!!
She had it.
The logical part of me felt bad that she wanted to reject me already but then the illogical part had to yell out its darker side.

I'm not comfortable either sir...

There's no switch ... This exercise was to settle the commotion caused earlier...so that's it. The assignment is due in three weeks. Remember I want a detailed report...use all means to bring out a complete documentary about the history of the school. 

But sir ....

No buts Bailey...that marks my cue to leave.

With that, Bottom stormed out of class. As if he had itched to leave the minute he stepped in.
Gina looked super gloomy.
I started to walk towards Bailey.

Hey Nate...!wanna walk to lunch with us?

Somehow I couldn't say no. Gina already seemed like a leech. Eyeing Bailey one last time I picked my books and followed Gina outside.