86.7

Octavia is on the porch as she waits for Mia, playing with a red car while running it over the top of a box.

"All right, girlie. We gotta go. We're gonna be later," Brian says as he walks out onto the porch with Jack in his car seat. "Come on." Brian picks Octavia  up before carrying her out to the minivan as well. "Okay, what do you think? Parking brake slide right up to the school?"

"Where's mommy and Aunt Sky?" Octavia asks as she looks for Mia and Skylar.

"I don't know. They're up there. They're coming," Brian answers Octavia before he sets her down, putting Jack into the car. Skylar walks out onto the porch as she smiles at the sight. Brian puts Octavia in the car while Mia walks out with Nico before taking him to the minivan. "Here we go. Watch you head."

"Dom, you have a package out here," Skylar calls inside as she notices the box on the porch. "It's from Tokyo."

"Tokyo?" Dom asks as he walks outside. "What? Is Han trying to convert me over to a turbocharger?"

"All right, you ready?" Brian asks Octavia, having buckled her into the car seat. "There we go."

"Yeah!" Octavia cheers as she throws her toy car out of the car.

"Hey, girlie. Cars don't fly," Brian tells her as he picks up the toy car.

"Hey, cars don't fly," Octavia repeats after him.

"This one did, huh?" Brian asks her as he hands the toy car back.

"Brian in a minivan. Things have changed," Dom says as he and Skylar watch Brian, Jack, Octavia, Mia, and Nico.

"We're struggling Dom," Skylar says as they walk down the steps. "He doesn't want me to see it but the white picket fence is like an anchor on him. I can tell because I feel it too. I tried to talk to him the other night. You know what he said? He doesn't miss the girls, he doesn't miss the cars like I do. He misses the bullets."

"Let him settle in," Dom says as they stop walking. "Give yourselves time."

"How does nine months sound?" Skylar asks him with a slight smile causing Dom to look at her in slight shock and confusion. "I'm having another baby." Skylar looks down as Dom looks at girl that has become like a sister to him with a smile.

"And you didn't tell him, did you?" Dom asks her before they look at Brian. "You got to tell him."

"I don't want him to be disappointed with his life," Skylar says as she slightly shakes her head. "With me."

"He will never be disappointed with you," Dom reassures her. "You're the best thing that's ever happened to him."

"Thank you," Skylar says as she pulls Dom into a hug. Skylar continues down the steps as Dom's phone rings.

"Yeah?" Dom answers his phone.

"Dominic Toretto," A man on the other end says as he throws Dom and Letty's necklace at Han's flipped car. "You don't know me. You're about to." Dom quickly pulls the phone away from his to that it is a private number in Tokyo.

"Get Down!" Dom yells as he realizes who the box is from. Dom quickly pulls Skylar to the ground, covering her, as Brian quickly closes the door on the minivan. The box explodes slamming Brian up against the minivan from the blast.

"Brian!" Skylar yells once the blast is over. Brian quickly gets up opening the door as Mia runs around the car. "Jack!" Brian pulls Octavia out of the car to find she is perfectly fine. Mia pulls Octavia into her arms before she hugs Octavia and Nico. Brian then pulls Jack out of the car to find that he is perfectly fine. Skylar pulls Jack into her arms as Brian hugs them while he places a kiss on her head. Dom realizes that his family almost died before he turns to his childhood home, which is up in flames and smoke. Dom has Brian, Skylar, Jack, Mia, Nico, and Octavia leave the country before going to find Hobbs, only to find out that he is in the hospital.

MONTE CRISTI, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

"Thank you so much for letting us stay, Mando," Mia says as they walk through the garden. "I hope it's not a problem."

"Listen, Dom needed a safe delivered to Rio in two days," Mando explains to her. "That was a problem. Hosting his family in the Dominican Republic, that is vacation. Anyone messes with you here, they mess with the entire country. You'll be safe." Mando's phone begins to ring before he answers it in a different language. "Yeah, Yeah, They're here. I picked them up myself at the airport. Hold on." Mando turns to Skylar, who had set Jack down. Mando hands the phone to her.

"Dom," Skylar says as she walks away from them.

"Yeah, Sky, it's me," Dom says as he walks out of the hospital. "How's it going there?"

"We're at Mando's," Skylar answers him. "This place is like a fortress. You should see Brian. He's in full FBI mode. He built a surveillance hub in Mando's garage and everything. What about you? Did you find out who's after us?"

"Looks like the sins of London have followed us home," Dom explains to her. "How did Buster take the news?"

"I can't tell him," Skylar tells him. "If he knew about the baby, he'd have us stay here. And with all that's going on, your gonna need both of us by your side. This man messed with my brother and there is no way I'm going to sit by. I'll be safe, I promise. And we'll all come home together."

"Tell Brian I'll see you both in LA in two days," Dom says knowing he won't change her mind.

"Where are you going?" Skylar asks him.

"Tokyo," Dom answers her. "I'm bringing Han home."

"Authorities are still trying to determine the motive behind this daring attack here at the office of the US Diplomatic Security Service in downtown Los Angeles less than 36 hours ago. Facts are still coming in but what is known is the suspect entered the building's fourth floor..." A news reporter explains on the channel that Brian is watching as Skylar enters the garage.

"Hey," Brian says as Skylar rubs his shoulders.

"You okay?" Skylar asks him.

"Yeah," Brian answers her. "This guy's just relentless."

"That's why Dom needs us," Skylar tells him. "We need to find this guy and we need to stop him before he does anymore damage to our family."

"You know, I just," Brian says before he looks at Skylar. "I've screwed up so many things. I couldn't live with myself if I screw this up, too."

"You won't," Skylar reassures him with a smile. "I believe in you. I believe in us. That's all that matters. I love you, Brian." Brian smiles at Skylar before they kiss.

"I love you, Sky," Brian says as he rests his forehead against Skylar's.

"Just promise me, after this, we're done," Skylar says with a sigh as she pulls away from him. "No more jobs, no more enemies. The simple life."

"I won't let you down, Sky," Brian promises her.

"I know," Skylar tells him with a smile.