94.7

"No. No. No. Listen man," Rome says as he walks through the party people. "They're telling me they party like this every day. On this level, they party every day." Letty takes a glass of champagne from a hostess. "This is crazy. I might have to move out here. I think I'm gonna start a new culture. It's called Blarab. You know, like 'black Arab'."
"How are we looking, Tej?" Dom says tired of Rome's banter as he sits at a bar.
"We're almost into position," Tej answers as he and Ramsey walk through the basement. "Okay, so this is how it works. We got to move in sync if we're gonna pull this off. So lets go over it to make sure everyone clearly understands their roles."
"Roman, that means you," Skylar says with a smirk as she walks down the stairs into the party.
"You know what, you're being real unprofessional right now, Sky," Rome says offended.
"The God's Eye chip is hidden in a speed drive installed in the prince's car, which he keeps in a safe room vault," Tej explains as he and Ramsey near where they need to be.
"I make 8 to 10 plainclothes security," Skylar says as she looks around.
"Not to mention the prince," Dom adds as he looks over at the prince. "And his personal bodyguards."
"Security cameras are clustered by the north wall. That's where the vault is," Brian says as he turns to face Dom.
"We got to get in that vault, we got to tap into the security system, which can be accessed in the prince's bedroom," Tej explains as Letty finishes her champagne.
"All right, guys, I'm going in," Letty tells the team before heading to the prince's bedroom.
"Now, once we're tapped in, Ramsey and I can hack into the network and pop the door so you can get in and get that shit," Tej continues to explain as he and Ramsey start setting up their equipment.
"Wait, wait, wait. You missed a step," Rome says quickly. "What about my steps? What am I supposed to be doing?"
"No, we didn't miss anything," Tej answers him. "You're special teams. So when we need you, do what you do best."
"And that is?" Ramsey asks confused.
"Shine brightly like only Roman Pearce can do," Tej answers her causing Rome to laugh.
"See? Now we talking," Rome says before he takes a sip of champagne.
"All right, Tej, I'm in," Letty says as she walks towards the prince's desk.
"All right, find the phone jack," Tej tells her. "The tap always runs behind that. It's gonna be a 350-megahertz CAT5e cable. They probably got a couple dozen back there but this will be the bonded pair with the plenum coat."
"English, Tej," Letty says as she looks at all of the wires.
"It'll be the orange wire," Tej sums up before Letty cuts the orange wire. "All right, ladies and gentlemen, we are in the pilot seat. All right, Roman."
"Do whatever it is you do," Ramsey orders as they watch the cameras.
"It's your birthday, right?" Rome asks as he stands in front of Skylar, who had sat down. "Are you Jasmine?"
"Oh, God, no. Not the birthday routine," Tej says in disgust as he cringes.
"Take my hand. Happy birthday to you," Rome says as he helps Skylar up as she glares at him. "This way, this way. Excuse me, so sorry. I'm coming through, sorry. Right this way. Listen, excuse me one second." Rome steals a microphone from the Dj. "All right, listen, people. Please, everybody, gather around. Understand something right now. Listen to what I'm talking y'all." All of the guards follow the prince, who starts walking towards Rome. Dom and Brian start making their way to the room that the guards had been in front of. "We are here to celebrate Jasmine's 18th birthday. Happy birthday, my dear." Rome starts singing happy birthday.
"Oh, I wish I didn't see that," Tej says as he cringes again.
"At least it isn't happening to you," Skylar says through gritted teeth as she fakes an embarrassed smile.
"Ramsey, open it up for us," Dom orders as he and Brian reach the door that leads to the car.
"Copy that," Ramsey says before typing on her computers. "You're in."

A door opens to reveal a red sports car to Brian and Dom.
"Do you realize what this is?" Brian asks Dom as they walk up to the car with the door closing behind them. "Lykan HyperSport. $3.4 million." Brian starts walking around the car. "Zero to 60 in less than three seconds. There's seven of these things in the world, and this guy keeps it locked up in a vault."
"Nothing's sadder than locking a beast in a cage," Dom says as he and Brian meet at the front of the car.
"And now I really want to punch him in the face," Brian says as he looks at the car.
"Okay," Dom says as he looks at Brian. "Lets get to work." Dom lifts the front of the car off of the ground.
"You got this, right?" Brian asks him as he goes to slide under the car.
"Go," Dom answers him with a strained voice. Brian quickly gets under the car before getting to work.
"I see it," Brian says as an alarm starts going off.
"Tej, talk to me," Dom orders.
"I'm trying, but their security system is locking us out," Tej explains the situation.

"All right, Listen, ladies and gentlemen..." Rome continues being the distraction as the Prince walks over to him. "Oh, there he is. These are your dancers? This is a party, baby!" Rome pulls a girl to where she can be seen. "Some of y'all probably went to the bathroom and noticed that all the hairspray was missing. Yep. She did it. Thank you."

"And we're so happy for you to be here. You look like you got some missiles underneath that dress. No?" Rome says as he turns to a girl beside him.
"He did not just... Did you just say that?" Tej asks him.
"He did," Skylar answers as she resists the urge to slap Rome.

"Oh, shit! Not the gate! Not the gate!" Tej panics as the gates in the room with the car begin to close.
"Brian, faster!" Dom orders as he sees the gates close.
"We're playing all the defense we can up here but we're gonna lose. You gotta hurry up," Tej explains as he continues typing on his computer.

"Guys, get out of there right now," Ramsey says as she stands beside Tej. "You've got an army heading your way."
"Brian, get out! Forget it!" Dom orders quickly. Brian rolls out from under the car before Dom drops it. "Tej, we're taking the car."

"This is what I do. You know what I'm saying? As far as I'm..." Rome says still being a useful distraction. Letty and the guard flip off of the balcony, landing on the dj booth.
"Letty?" Skylar says as she and Rome rush over to Letty. "Letty, talk to me. Are you okay?"

"Guys, I can't hold it. I'm losing the final gate," Tej explains as Dom and Brian get into the car. "You gotta get out of there."
"Tear out the dash! Go through it," Dom tells Brian as he starts the car.

"Time to unleash the beast," Dom says as he revs the engine before driving through the door, into where the party is. The elevator opens to reveal Deckard Shaw.
"Lets go!" Rome says as he and Skylar quickly help Letty up. "Stay with me. I got you." Deckard starts shooting causing the party goers to scream and run away. Rome, Skylar, and Letty disappear into the crowd. Deckard starts shooting at the car before he is attacked by two guards that he easily takes out. Dom drives the car around hitting Deckard. Dom continues to drive around as Deckard gets up and goes back to shooting at the car. Dom starts heading towards the windows, facing the other buildings.
"Dom, cars don't fly!" Brian panics as he sees what Dom is doing. "Cars don't fly! Holy shit!" Dom drives out of the building as Deckard shoots a grenade at them. The car lands in the other building before Dom tries hitting the brakes.
"No brakes!" Dom says as he looks at Brian.
"What?" Brian asks him as he digs for the flash drive.
"No brakes!" Dom answers him.
"Shit!" Brian says before looking for the flash drive faster. Dom speeds the car up.
"No! No! No!" Brian yells as Dom drives out the window towards the third building. Brian continues to look for the drive as the car spins. Dom opens the doors of the car before the doors are knocked off.
"Got it!" Brian says as he pulls out the drive.
"Get out!" Dom orders before they both jump from the car, that flies out of the building. Dom looks over at Brian, who holds up the drive. "Still miss the bullets, Brian?"