69.6

CANARY ISLANDS, SPAIN

Brian and Skylar are walking along the beach before they stop to look out at the water.

"I love you, Brian O'Conner," Skylar says as she turns to him with a smile on her face.

"And I love you, Skylar Hobbs," Brian says before he kisses her. Skylar picks up Nico as she and Brian walk over to him and Mia. Brian helps Mia out of her chair. They walk back up to the house as they hear an engine before seeing a challenger. Dom and Elena get out of the challenger before they walk over to Mia, Nico, Skylar, and Brian, who have smiles on their faces.

"Nice surprise," Brian says as they all hug, Dom smiling at how big Mia's pregnant belly had gotten.

"Crazy, right?" Mia asks him as Elena takes Nico from Skylar. Elena and Mia go sit on the beach while watching Nico play. Brian, Skylar, and Dom stay on the back porch.

"This is the happiest I've ever seen my sister," Dom says as he watches her and Elena talk.

"It's because we're free," Skylar tells him with a smile.

"You know, I want another shot," Brian says as he looks over at the cars.

"Yeah?" Dom asks as he and Skylar turn to face him.

"Yeah. No wagers, nobody else. Just you two and me, once and for all," Brian explains causing Skylar to let out a laugh before looking out at the cars.

"You sure you can handle the disappointment?" Dom asks him with a smile.

"Are you?" Brian asks him back.

"All right, O'Conner," Dom says as he looks at him. "Let's see what you got."

Brian, Skylar, and Dom are out racing when Skylar receives the call from Elena that Mia's water had broke. So, Brian, Skylar, and Dom are currently racing to the hospital. Brian gets in front of Skylar and Dom as they go around a curve before Skylar gets in front of Brian as they take the next curve. Brian passes Skylar again as they race into town. Skylar gets beside Brian before she gets in front of him as they turn down the road to the hospital.

"Señorita Hobbs. Señor O'Conner!" A nun calls in Spanish as they get out of their cars. "Hurry! Come!"

"It's all right. I've got it," Elena tells the nun in Spanish as she rushes over with Nico in her arms. Elena then walks over to Brian and Skylar. "It's okay, you're just in time."

"Get in there. Go," Brian tells Skylar after placing a kiss on her head. "I got Nico."

"Sky," Dom says as she walks over to the nuns. Skylar turns back to Dom. "Remember, the second you go through those doors, everything changes. Our old life is done." Skylar nods before the nuns lead her inside. As soon as Mia sees Skylar enter the room, she reaches a hand out to her. Skylar quickly takes her hand and tries to comfort her.

SIX MONTHS LATER

DIPLOMATIC SECURITY SERVICE HEADQUARTERS

WASHINGTON, D.C.

Hobbs is sitting at his desk as he fills out a report for his latest job. Monica Fuentes walks into the office before dropping a file on his desk.

"You need to look at that," Monica tells him before he opens the file. "Berlin, 3:00 a.m. this morning. A team of drivers hijacked a military convoy."

"Toretto?" Hobbs asks her.

"Nope," Monica answers him.

"I ain't interested," Hobbs tells her.

"Yes, you are. Keep looking," Monica orders him before he opens the file back up. He flips through it until he comes across a picture of one Leticia Ortiz. "Do you believe in ghosts?"

Agents Or Criminals?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara