46.4

Dom is in the garage working on his car, while Skylar went out to get some groceries.

"Everyone's looking for you," Brian says as he walks into the garage.

"I'm right here," Dom tells him.

"It's nice to see you've gone with the times and switched to electronic fuel injection. Looks good," Brian says as he looks at the car.

"Buster became a gear head," Dom says with a smile, causing Brian to shrug.

"I'm going with you," Brian says as he grows serious.

"I don't plan on bringing anyone back," Dom tells him as he sits his tool down.

"I know," Brian says.

"Hit that throttle," Dom orders Brian, who does as told. Skylar arrives home, before seeing Dom and Brian in the garage. Skylar has a smile as on her face she thinks about how this is the way it should be. Skylar then starts to frown as she realizes why Brian is here. Brian looks out to see Skylar as she frowns. Skylar quickly goes inside, where she starts taking the groceries out of her bag. Brian quickly follows after her, causing Dom to lightly smile as Brian leaves the garage. Skylar tries to hold back the tears as she thinks about what could happen.

"Hey," Brian says as he turns her around to face him. Brian gently wipes her tears away. Brian stares at her, knowing that if he didn't do it now then he would regret it. Brian kisses Skylar before she pulls away to look at him, shocked. This is the Brian that she fell in love with. Skylar kisses Brian before he picks her up, setting her on the counter. Skylar then starts pulling Brian's jacket off.

"Upstairs," Skylar says as she hops up the counter before dragging Brian upstairs. Once in her room, Skylar quickly slides off her shirt before they go back to kissing. Skylar smiles through the kiss as she feels her back hit the bed.

"I don't want you to go, but I know I'm not going to talk you out of it," Skylar says as she looks up at Brian, who is drawing patterns on her bare arm with his fingers. "I just wish things were different. It just seems that every time we get close something happens to tear us apart again."

"I won't go if you don't go," Brian says as he looks up at her.

"And you know that that's not going to happen," Skylar says with a sigh.

"Then I promise you that when it's all over, we won't be torn apart. We will be together for now on," Brian says looking her in the eyes.

"Okay," Skylar says with a smile before they kiss. "We should go though." Brian nods before pressing one last kiss on her forehead.