11.1

The next day they are at the garage because the car is done.

"You ready for this?" Letty asks as Brian, Dom, and Skylar get into the car. They are driving around testing everything thing out before they come to a red light and pull up beside a Ferrari.

"Nice car. What's the retail on one of those?" Brian asks the guy driving.

"More than you can afford, pal," The guy says as he revs his engine. "Ferrari."

"Smoke him," Dom tells Brian causing Skylar to smile in excitement. As soon as the light turns green they take off. The cars stay side by side until there is two cars in front of them. Brian has to weave through traffic in the other than before they are beside the Ferrari again in front of the two cars. Brian then takes the lead and leave them in the dust. They pull up to a restaurant and get out before the Ferrari finally passes by.

"So, what's wrong, Brian?" Dom asks as Brian plays with his shrimp. Skylar knew that he was about to try to get in deeper with Dom.

"Nothing, man, I'm fine," Brian answers him.

"Come on. Obviously something's off," Dom says. "Right Sky?" Skylar nods.

"Look, I have my good days and bad days just like anybody else," Brian tells them.

"Brian, don't lose that cool of yours. That's your meal ticket," Dom tells him.

"My meal ticket? I can't pay for my own shrimp?" Brian questions him.

"I got the shrimp," Skylar says as she pulls the tray towards her.

"No, that's one thing about me you don't understand. I don't take handouts. I earn my way, every step.  I just gotta earn something extra on the side, like you," Brian rants before he eats some of the shrimp.

"What do you mean, like me? What's that supposed to mean?" Dom questions him.

"That's what I mean," Brian says.

"What does that mean, like me?" Dom asks him while sharing a confused look with Skylar.

"Don't try..." Brian starts and Skylar glares in warning for him not to get too riled up. "I'm not stupid, all right? I know that there's no way you paid for all that shit you got under the hood..." Dom motions for him to quiet down. "There's no way you paid for what's under the hood of those cars by doing tune-ups and selling groceries. Whatever it is you're in on, I want in on it, too." Dom and Brian stare at each other and it starts to worry Skylar. Dom then reaches into his shirt pocket and pulls out a piece of paper before handing it to Brian. "Well, what is this?"

"Read it," Dom tells Brian.

"What is this for?" Brian asks as he looks at the paper.

"It's directions. To Race Wars. We'll see how you do.  Then we'll talk," Dom answers causing Skylar to smile because she is excited for race wars.