60.5

"Oh, no. Guys, guys! Guys, we have a problem," Mia says from her spot at the computer as each of their profiles pop up on the screen.

"The whole team just got burnt," Skylar says from her spot beside Mia.

"Now we're all wanted," Brian says as Skylar goes back to looking at the computer.

"How did this happen?" Gisele asks as the team walks over.

"US Diplomatic Security Service issued the warrants," Mia answers her as she types on the computer. "Agent L. Hobbs."

"Shit," Skylar whispers.

"Hold on one second. Hobbs?" Rome asks as they all look at Skylar.

"Sky, who is he?" Dom asks her with a stern voice.

"He's my older brother," Skylar answers him before she turns to face the team. "I haven't seen him or had any contact with him since before I became a cop."

"Hey, Dom. Is that the guy you saw in the favela?" Brian says as he brings the picture of Skylar's brother up.

"Yeah," Dom answers him.

"My brother is the leader of the elite task force for the DSS," Skylar starts explaining.

"So he's good?" Tej asks.

"When the FBI wants to find somebody, that's who they call," Skylar answers him.

"Because he never misses his mark. This guy is Old Testament. Blood, bullets, wrath of God. That's his style," Brian explains as Skylar nods in agreement.

"That's part of the reason why I don't associate with him anymore," Skylar tells them.

"And right now he's hunting us?" Mia asks worriedly.

"Dom, we got to move up our timeline," Han says as he looks at him.

"Yeah, but how?" Rome asks. "This thing's already been difficult without Wyatt Earp on our asses. If anything we need more room to breath."

"Roman's right," Dom says as he forms a plan, causing everyone to look around confused. "I think we need to get some fresh air."

"We've got a hit. '70s Charger," Fusco calls from his spot at his computer.

"Let's get a move on," Hobbs says as he tosses a vest to Hunt.

"Eastbound on Avenida Atlantica," Fusco informs them as they all grab their things. Hobbs and his team quickly race towards where the car is going.

"It stopped about a block ahead," Hunt tells Hobbs.

"Park it. We're going on foot," Hobbs orders over his walkie.

Brian is leaning against his car as Skylar leans against him. Brian presses a kiss to Skylar's cheek causing her to smile up at him.

"Hey, Toretto," Hobbs calls as he and his team walk towards them. Dom turns towards him. "You're under arrest."

"Arrest?" Dom asks him. "I don't feel like I'm under arrest. How about you, Brian, Sky?"

"No, not a bit," Brian answers her.

"Not even a little bit," Skylar says in agreement.

"Just give it a minute. It'll sink in," Hobbs tells them.

"We didn't kill those feds. That was Reyes," Brian states.

"I don't give a shit," Hobbs says with a glare. "I'm just here to bring in three assholes whose names hit my desk."

"Yeah, sounds like a real hero," Skylar taunts him as she rolls her eyes.

"That's funny," Hobbs says as he steps forward towards his sister. "From a girl who took the oath of a cop, then went against everything it stood for. To being with a guy that did the same exact thing. Or some wannabe tough guy prick who beat a man half to death with a socket wrench." Skylar glares at her brother. "Yeah, real tough. You turn around and put your hands behind your back."

"I don't think so," Dom says as Skylar walks towards Hobbs.

"Your mistake is thinking you got a goddamn choice, boy," Hobbs tells him as he takes a step closer before his team quickly raises their guns.

"And you're mistake, big brother?" Skylar says with a smirk. "Thinking you're in America. You're a long way from home. This is Brazil." Skylar raises her arms, causing all of the men around them to raise their guns at Hobbs' team. Skylar smirks at her brother as Hunt walks up to him.

"Come on, boss. Another day," Hunt tells him. "Come on, H, it's a lot of heat."

"I'll see you soon, Toretto," Hobbs says as he glances at Dom.

"I look forward to it, Cop," Dom responds with a smirk. Hobbs walks off before his team follows. They drive off before Tej leans up and calls Mia.

"Tracker's on," Tej tells her.

"Got them," Mia responds as she types on the computer.