31.2

"How about them apples, man?" Brian asks Roberto as they cheer.

"Hey, Tej. Thanks a lot. You're the clutch. I owe you one, big time," Skylar says into her walkie.

"Yeah, Sky, you really do owe me, girl. You really do... Us. Suki says you owe us, a'ight?" Tej responds causing Skylar to laugh knowing that Suki has probably been glaring at Tej.

"Yo, Rome. You there, man? Come in," Brian says through his walkie.

"What's up, man?" Rome responds.

"It looks like we got just one more trick left, huh?" Brian asks as he and Skylar share a knowing smirk.

"My pleasure, buddy. Let's do it, baby," Rome responds.

"Mr. O'Conner, Ms. Hobbs, it worked, baby. Blow and go. I'm all clear. Meet me at the point. Hurry up, man. It's on, baby," Rome's voice comes through the walkie.

"All right. Ten-four, man," Brian responds to him.

"Get off at Tarpon Point," Roberto tells Brian.

"Tarpon Point? There's... There's no airstrip at Tarpon Point," Brian says as he and Skylar share a worried glance.

"Who said anything about an airstrip?" Roberto asks him.

"Brian. Brian, man, what's the holdup, brah?" Rome's voice comes over the walkie.

"Yo, Rome, there's a new plan," Skylar answers him.

"What the hell?" Rome asks.

"We're meeting them at the Tarpon Point exit, not the airstrip," Skylar explains.

"So what are you sayin'?" Rome asks her.

"Like I said, there's a new plan," Skylar tells him.

"Skylar. Brian, hello? You there?" Rome tries but Skylar puts the walkie down.

As soon as they arrive at Tarpon Point, a gun is automatically in Brian and Skylar's face.

"It's all right. Let them out," Verone orders as he and Monica get out of their car. Skylar walks over to Monica and Verone as Brian walks over to the trunk.

"Pop the trunk," Roberto orders him.

"Hurry up," Verone says as he paces around Monica and Skylar. "Where's the rest of it?"

"The other car," Brian answers him.

"Another car. Where's the other car?" Verone questions him.

"On it's way," Brian answers.

"On the way, huh?" Verone asks with a smirk.

"Yeah. Here's your money," Brian says as he drops the third bag in front of Verone.

"So you know nothing about the agents that stormed my jet?" Verone asks and Brian shakes his head no.

"The funny thing is that I only told two people about the airstrip," Verone says before looking at his watch. "Hmm." Verone starts caressing Skylar's cheek causing Brian to tense up. "Customs agents sure are gettin' pretty, aren't they? Put them on the boat." A man goes to grab Skylar's arm but she hits his hand away. Verone raises his shotgun to Skylar's causing her to send Brian a scared glance. "Get on the boat." Skylar then walks to the boat willingly but without the man touching her. "Hide the cars and get rid of him."

"Back in the car," Roberto orders Brian before he drives the car into the trees. Roberto then raises his gun to Brian's head. "End of the road. You know, I like you, but I still gotta kill you. It's my job." Brian starts pushing the eject button but it won't work. "What's that? What's that?"

"It's Barstow, baby! It's about to get ugly!"Rome's voice comes over the radio before he crashes into the car behind Brian's. Brian quickly grabs Roberto's gun causing three shots to fire through the windshield. Skylar lets out a worried gasp as Monica grabs her hand.

"Let's go. Let's go," Verone orders before the yacht takes off.

Rome opens Roberto's door causing him and Brian to fall out. Brian gets away with the gun while Rome starts kicking Roberto before Brian joins him. Brian and Rome see the yacht taking off before quickly getting into the car. They kick out the windshield before taking off.

"You had me. You slipped. Eleven and a half months, and you slipped once," Verone states to Monica. "Put them downstairs. I'll see you two in a second." Skylar glares at Verone before walking down the stairs.

"I thought you was dead, man," Rome tells Brian.

"Yeah. Me too. Thanks for saving my ass, bro," Brian responds as he tries to come up with a plan to save Skylar.

"What are you doin', Brian?" Rome asks him.

"I don't know, but if Verone sees a helicopter or Customs boat, she's dead," Brian answers him.

"Boat. Car. Boat... You're not gonna do what I think you're gonna do?" Rome asks with slight panic.

"Yeah, I think so. You got my back, bro?" Brian answers him.

"Yeah," Rome responds.

"Put on a seat belt," Brian orders as he puts his on.

"Show 'em some real Dukes of Hazzard shit," Rome says as he does his seatbelt.

"We're gonna do this big. Hold on, Rome. Hold on," Brian says as he speeds up.

"Oh.! Brian, you crazy, man. What the hell you doin'? Brian, what the hell you doin'?" Rome starts to panic before Brian drives up a ramp. They crash into the yacht causing Skylar and Monica to fall. Skylar quickly gets up before knocking out Verone's guard.

"My arm. I think I broke my arm, man," Rome says as he groans in pain. Brian and Rome hear a shotgun cock before Verone comes into view with a shotgun raised at them. "Get the gun." Brian grabs the gun before quickly shooting Verone in the shoulder. Skylar makes her way up the stairs as Verone goes to grab his shotgun. Skylar kicks Verone's hand away before grabbing the gun.

"It's over, Carter," Skylar tells him as she cocks the gun.

"You okay?" Brian asks her.

"Yeah. I'm great," Skylar answers him.

"We got 'em, man. We got 'em. Let's get outta here," Rome says before they climb out of the car.