63.5

The next morning, they are making sure they have everything they need to make the plan work.

"I'm all set," Rome says as he closes his trunk.

"Yo, Tego. Van good?" Han asks as he walks over to his car.

"You know we're always good, bro," Tego answers him.

"Hobbs is on the other side of the city," Mia says as she checks on the tracker. "We're not going to get a better window."

"Okay, guys, it's show time!" Dom calls as he rolls up the plans. "First team in position, lets go."

"Come on, lets do this," Skylar cheers while walking over to the computer before Rome, Han, Gisele, Tego, and Santos head out.

"Hey, Dom," Vince says as Mia walks over to him. "I got eyes on Mia." Dom gives him a nod of appreciation before walking off.

"Moscow, Bali, Goa, Hong Kong," Brian lists as he walks up behind Skylar pressing a kiss to her cheek after he says each place. "And what do they all have in common?"

"No extradition," Skylar answers him as she turns to look at him with a smile on her face.

"We're one hour away from the rest of our lives," Brian tells her before they go to kiss but are interrupted by the sound of an engine.

"Cops!" Vince yells from where he and Mia are standing.

"Come on, go," Brian tells Skylar before they take off running. Hobbs drives in before crashing into Dom's car.

"You just made a big mistake," Dom says as he glares at Hobbs.

"Took me a while to find that tracking chip," Hobbs says as he gets out of his vehicle. "But not as long to flip the receiver. You're going down, Toretto."

"I'm right here," Dom taunts as he walks towards Hobbs before punching him in the face. Hobbs punches Dom back before Dom punches him in the stomach. Dom then shoves Hobbs into the side of his vehicle. Hobbs then slings Dom onto the hood of Dom's car, pinning Dom's arm behind his back. Dom then slams Hobbs into Hobbs' vehicle causing Hobbs to let go of him. Hobbs throws Dom through a window. Hobbs then climbs through the window before Dom slams Hobbs' head into a piece of steel. Dom then tackles Hobbs through a wall before punching him repeatedly. Hobbs gets the upper hand before tackling Dom through another wall. Hobbs knocks Dom down to his knees before getting him into a headlock. Dom looks out the window in front of him before seeing Mia, Skylar, Brian, and Vince being surrounded by Hobbs' team. Skylar catches sight of Dom and Hobbs before looking at them panicked, because she doesn't want either of them to get hurt. Dom then runs backwards slamming Hobbs into a wall causing him to let go of him. Hobbs then tackles Dom through a window before they land on a table breaking it.

"Dom!" Skylar yells as she and Mia run towards them while Hobbs' team points their guns at them.

"Stand back. I got this," Hobbs orders before his team backs up. Hobbs gets on top of Dom before punching him. Dom then flips them before punching Hobbs.

"Pull off!" Vince yells at Dom as he pulls Mia back.

"Dom! Please, stop!" Skylar yells as Brian grabs her arm to hold her back. Hobbs and Dom keep flipping before Hobbs grabs a wrench. Hobbs drops the wrench as Dom punches him. Dom grabs the wrench before raising it up.

"Dom!" Skylar and Mia yell as Brian and Vince look at Dom in shock and worry. Dom swings the wrench down causing it to break the concrete by Hobbs' head. Hobbs' team point their guns at Dom as he stands and puts his hands behind his head.