36.4

After the funeral, Mia headed back home to Vince saying there was an emergency and that she would explain when she knew more. That night, Skylar is boxing Letty's things up as cops stake the house out as if Dom would show. Skylar takes a box out to the garage. Skylar sets her box down before deciding to go through it one last time. Dom walks in the garage from the back.

"Dom," Skylar gasps as she turns to see him. She walks over to him before they hug. "I told you not to come. They're staking the place out. If they find you..."

"They won't," Dom says before wiping her tears away. "Look at you." It had been four years since Dom had seen Skylar, who had become like a sister to him, she had grown up. Dom looks around the garage before he catches sight of his charger. Dom starts walking over to it.

"Letty wouldn't let them junk it," Skylar says with a small smile. "Even though it is a goddamn curse. When Letty came back, she was always in here, working on it day and night. I would come out here and help her from time to time. It was weird. It was like she knew you were coming back." Dom leans down at the window, looking inside the car before spotting his necklace hanging on the rearview mirror.

"I want to see the crash site," Dom says as he faces Skylar.

"I just got off the phone with Deputy Director Lawson," Chief Penning says as he walks into the room that Brian is in. "If we don't make serious inroads into the Braga case in the next 72 hours, they're gonna shut us down."

"I know I'm the newbie here, but why the clock now?" Trina asks.

"Because it's been two years, and the last three Agents we sent to infiltrate his organization came back in body bag," Penning answers her as information about the case begins to show on the screen behind him. "He's moved more heroin across the border than Escobar did in 10 years." Letty's picture appears on the screen with deceased written across it, causing Brian to look down. "This guy is becoming one of our biggest national threats, and we don't even have a picture of him. We don't have prints! Not even a goddamn DOB! What's the status on David Park? Isn't he our ticket into the Braga organization?"

"We're Running the name through city and county databases, sorting out the possibilities," Trina answers him. "We've got over 500 already."

"Park's insignificant. Sounds like another jerk-off to me," Stasiak says with an eye roll.

"It's not. Without Park, Braga wouldn't have drivers to move his shipments. Cross-check traffic. Illegal modifications. Street racing. This guy will definitely have a record. We'll find him," Brian explains.

"We better," Penning tells him.

"What do you know?" Stasiak says as they walk out of the room. "Your boy Toretto's Red Chevelle has been spotted in his old neighborhood. I'm going to bring his ass in."

"Not in your car, you're not," Brian retorts with a smile as Stasiak walks away.

Dom pulls up to where Skylar, points out the crash site to be.

"It's straight ahead," Skylar tells them as she leans on the hood. Dom walks over to where the crash was. Dom visualizes the crash before kneeling down to touch something yellow. They get back into the car before Dom starts driving them home. He stops about two blocks away from their house.

"You found something back there," Skylar states as she looks at Dom.

"There were burn marks on the ground. The kind that could only be caused by nitrometh," Dom explains to her. "There's only one guy in all of L.A. that sells that."

"Nothing you can do is gonna bring her back, Dom," Skylar says sadly. "If I were Letty, I would ask you... No, I would beg you, please, let this go. Before it's too late."

"It's already too late," Dom tells her causing her to nod.

"It's a good thing I'm not her," Skylar states causing Dom to look her. "Because I'm going to help you find the son of a bitch who did this."

"I don't plan on bringing anyone back when I do this," Dom says causing Skylar to nod.

"Dom, I realize that it's pretty much a suicide mission. But Letty was my family too. I'd do anything for any of you," Skylar explains to him.

"I'll let you know when I find something," Dom says causing Skylar to nod.

"I love you," Skylar says before kissing Dom on the cheek and getting out of the car. Dom drives away before Skylar walks to their house when two agents get out of their car.

"Ex-Agent Hobbs," Stasiak says as he walks over to her.

"Agent Michael Stasiak, FBI," Skylar says with a nod of her head. They had been in the same training program.

"Lets you and I have a little chat," Stasiak says before they get into the car.