40.4

All the drivers start revving their engines as the GPS starts downloading

"Please wait while directions are downloaded," The GPS says. "Proceed to the highlighted route. Ten, nine, eight, seven, six..." The line up is two racers, then Dom, then Brian, and then Skylar.

"You sure you want to do this?" Dom asks Brian.

"A lot has changed," Brian answers him as he glances over at Skylar. Brian knows he has to do everything he possibly can to keep Skylar safe.

"You're right," Dom says in agreement.

"Three, Two, One, Go!" The driver's take off with Dom doing a wheelie. Dom and Skylar easily take the lead with Brian and the other drivers right behind them. "Right turn ahead. You are now five miles from your destination." They make another turn onto the Main Street. Skylar gasps as she sees Brian take the turn to wide, almost being hit. Brian bumps into Dom before getting in front of him. Dom can't get around Brian so he drives into oncoming traffic. "Right turn ahead." The last driver is taken out as he takes the curve too wide going into oncoming traffic. Brian misses the turn as he dodges the wreck. "You are 2.6 miles from your destination." Skylar remains in the lead as Dom and the other driver fight for second. "You are now one mile from your destination." Skylar can't help but smile as she sees Brian appear behind Dom and the other driver, who keeps bumping into Dom. The other driver goes to hit Dom again but Dom accelerates causing the other driver to hit the side walk and start flipping. "You are now one-quarter mile from your destination." Brian gets ahead of Dom and is gaining on Skylar before Dom hits his NOS. Dom passes Brian before passing Skylar.

"Shit!" Skylar says as Dom passes her before she hits her NOS.

"Too early, Dom, Sky," Brian says with a smirk as he hits his NOS. Skylar sees Brian gaining on her and he starts to pass her.

"I'm sorry, Brian but I can't let you beat me," Skylar says as she clips Brian's back bumper causing him to start spinning and loose speed.

"No!" Brian yells as Skylar starts catching up to Dom.

"Still a buster," Dom says with a smirk before crossing the finish line with Skylar right behind him.

"You have reached your destination. Goodbye,"

"Thank God," Skylar says as the GPS turns off. Skylar and Dom get out of their cars before shaking hands, even though Skylar wanted to give him a hug at their victory.

"At least we know you can't beat me straight up," Brian says angrily as he walks over to Skylar and Dom.

"I didn't know there were any rules," Skylar tells him with a smirk, knowing it would set him off. She just hoped that he wouldn't blow their cover.

"Now that's what I call real driving," Fenix cheers as he walks over.

"No, that's bullshit, man," Brian yells as Fenix claps Dom in the shoulder.

"Go cry to your mama, eh?" Fenix says barely sparing Brian a glance.

"You both work for Braga now," Campos says as he shakes Skylar's and Dom's hands. "When the GPS calls, you follow."

"Driver's licenses," Gisele orders as Campos and Fenix walk away.

"What driver's license?" Dom asks her as Skylar smirks in agreement.

"Thumb," Gisele orders as she holds out a scanner to Skylar, who scans her thumb before walking away.

"Sky," Brian says as he walks after. "Skylar." Skylar lets out a sigh before turning to Brian.

"What, Brian?" Skylar asks as she leans against her car.

"Why did you do that? This is my case," Brian says, whispering the last part.

"This is about my family. Something I used to think you understood," Skylar tells him with a glare.

"This isn't going to bring her back," Brian says as he gives her a look of sympathy.

"You don't think I know that?" Skylar asks with a shaky voice as she feels tears prick behind her eyes. "Look, I don't want to fight about this. I'm so tired of fighting with you."

"Me being upset isn't about winning the race to win. It's about not winning in order to keep you safe," Brian explains causing Skylar to look at him in slight shock.

"Brian..." Skylar says having so much to say just not knowing how to say it. "Just stay out of mine and Dom's way. I can't loose you too."

"Yo, nutsack," Dwight says to Brian as Skylar walks over to her car door. "Let me tell you something, man, muscle beats import every time. You know what I'm saying? Every time!"

"It doesn't matter the type of car. What matters is the driver and how they drive the car," Skylar tells Dwight with a slight glare before getting into her car and leaving.