29.2

"Look, folk, if y'all really wanna carry out this plan, it's definitely the best place to do it. What do y'all think, man?" Tej asks as he shows them the place.

"I think it's perfect," Skylar answers as Brian nods in agreement before they go to the garage.

"Hey, man, this thing's clean," Brian says as he and Skylar look under the blue car.

"We need to figure out a way to get rid of Roberto and Enrique," Skylar says as she loosely wraps her arms around Brian's waist before he smiles down at her.

"Hey, Jimmy," Brian says as he wraps his arms around Skylar.

"Yeah. What up?" Jimmy responds as he turns to face them.

"We have any half-empty bottles of nitrous laying around?" Brian asks causing Skylar to look at him confused.

"Sure, but Sky and I already loaded you for spray," Jimmy answers him.

"No. I'm thinkin' we may need it for somethin' else, cause our cars may get a little crowded, you know?" Brian explains causing Skylar to smirk at him.

"You're a genius," Skylar tells him before giving him a quick kiss.

"Man, when you start eatin' so much?" Brian asks as they walk over to a pier, him and Skylar hand in hand.

"I was in jail, brah. I know how shitty the grub is on the inside. With the way things is shapin' up out here right now, it'll be a matter of time before I'm back in there or dead. So I'm tryin' to eat all I can while I can," Rome explains to him. "Plus the doctor tell me I got a high metabolism."

"Man, you remember us growing up? You know, playing football in the dirt. You know, gettin' in trouble, all the stupid things we did," Brian reminisces before turning serious. "When you got busted, you know, whether I was a cop or not, you know, if there was anything I could've done, I would've done it, and I just want you to know that."

"Is that why you let that dude go in L.A.?" Rome asks him causing Skylar to let out a sigh as she thinks about Dom, the man that went from a criminal to a big brother to her.

"Yeah. I think that had a lot to do with it," Brian answers him as he squeezes Skylar, knowing she missed them. "Plus other reasons."

"When I got busted, it wasn't your fault. It was all on me, Mr. Roman Pearce... wild-and-out crazy, man. No one can tell me nothin. Ridin' solo," Rome explains.

"Yeah, well, not anymore. Not anymore, bro," Brian tells him before they fist bump.