50.5

The next morning, Brian, Mia, and Skylar are sitting on a train as Mia reads a book and Skylar flips through a magazine. Brian looks at Skylar before he smiles as he sees how concentrated she is on reading. It's a simple moment in their crazy life.

"What are you reading?" Brian asks as he leans forward on the table between them.

"Travel guide," Skylar answers him without looking up.

"Yeah?" Brian asks as he pulls it down so he can see the pages. Skylar nods before letting Brian have the magazine. "Tokyo. Moscow. Goa." Brian names off places while glancing at Skylar.

"You want to know what all of these places have in common?" Skylar asks as she looks at Brian with a small smile.

"Huh?" Brian asks.

"No extradition," Skylar answers him with a smile causing Brian to smile before he kisses her.

"Here we go," Mia tells them as she sees the guard walk in. Skylar and Mia get up before walking towards the guard. Brian follows before catching sight of two agents. Mia walks past the guard before Skylar bumps into him. While Skylar apologizes, Brian swipes the guards card through his machine.

"Excuse me, buddy," Brian says before walking past the guard. Brian swipes a blank card through the machine. "Okay." Brian hands the card to Skylar before she swipes it to open the door. Brian calls Vince to let him know. "Hey, we found them. Yeah, second to the last freighter." Brian busts the glass that the keys are behind before Skylar grabs the keys. Skylar looks at the tags that are on the keys.

"What is it?" Mia asks worriedly.

"DEA tags. These cars have been seized," Skylar answers her before looking at Brian worriedly. Brian and Skylar start uncovering the cars while Mia puts the keys in them. They stand back as the side of the freighter is cut into. The side then rips off from the speed of the train. Skylar smiles as she sees not only Vince but Dom as well.

"Look who showed up," Vince says before kissing Mia on the forehead.

"God, I'm so happy you're okay," Mia says as she hugs Dom before Skylar hugs him.

"I thought I told you to lay low," Dom says as he looks at Brian.

"Been running on fumes. Had to make a call," Brian tells him.

"Hey! Quit talking. We only got the two-minute window," Zizi orders as he walks onto the train.

"Let's go, Vince," Dom says as he slightly glares at Zizi. Vince and Mia share a quick kiss before he gets into the car.

"I'm taking the GT40," Zizi says in Portuguese. The car that Vince is in, is pulled out onto the back of the truck before the back of the truck is tilted and lowered to the ground so Vince can drive off. Vince takes off as the back of the truck moves back into place. Zizi goes to walk towards the GT40 but Dom stops him.

"Ladies first," Dom tells him, causing Skylar and Brian to share a look before she walks over to the driver's side. The guy connecting the car tries to walk over to her but Brian shoves him back.

"Hey! This car suits me better," Skylar says in Portuguese before getting in with Mia getting in the passenger seat.

"See you, baby," Brian says as he walks over to her side.

"It's okay... we're all going to the same place," Zizi tells the guy in Portuguese. "We'll get the car there." Dom and Brian share a look before Dom walks over to Mia's window.

"Change of plans. Wait for my call," Dom says before Skylar nods. "Let's go!" The car is pulled onto the back of the truck before it tilts and lowers to the ground.

"Of course the job had to go wrong," Skylar says as she drives off of the back of the truck. Skylar then quickly drives in the opposite direction of Vince.

"Where is she going?" Zizi asks as he watches her before turning to Dom, who kind of shrugs. Zizi then points his gun at Dom. "Where is she going?"

"Hey!" Dom says as he hits Zizi's arm causing him to fire the gun. The bullet hits a pipe causing it to bust with flames. Brian starts hitting the other guy while Zizi crawls over to the hole.

"Go after the girls. Hurry up!" Zizi orders the guy in the truck in Portuguese. Dom shoves the guy that Brian is fighting into the wall before Brian jumps onto the back of the truck. Zizi hits Dom across the back with a crowbar before Dom turns to him, punching him in the face. The other guy wraps his arms around Dom from behind before Dom slams him into the wall. Zizi tries to hit Dom again but only ends up getting punched again. The other guy goes to punch Dom but Dom throws him out of the train. Brian takes the passenger out of the truck before climbing in. The driver tries to attack Brian with a blow torch. Dom pinches Zizi knocking him to the ground. Brian kicks the driver before punching him, causing them to crash into the train.

"Shit," Brian says as he sees a fire with the gas tank leaking above it. Brian starts climbing out of the truck. Brian makes it to the outside of the truck before the gas tank explodes. Dom looks around for Zizi but can't find him before he looks out the hole. "Bridge. There is a bridge!" Dom quickly gets into the remaining car. Agents enter the freighter before Zizi shoots them. Dom drives out of the train as Zizi shoots at him. Brian climbs to the top of the truck as Dom catches up to him. Brian jumps onto the back of the car before the bridge takes the truck out. Dom drives off of a cliff having no where else to go. Brian and Dom jump out of the car as it falls before landing in the water below.

"You had to make a call, huh?" Dom asks Brian as they surface. "Shitty call, O'Conner. Shitty call." They look to the shore as several cars pull up before men with guns get out.