42.4

After looking to see who Campos was talking to, Skylar left. Brian stuck around until Campos and the man left before taking their shot glasses.

"Hi. I got a gift for you," Brian tells Trina as he hands her a bag with the shot glasses.

"All right. A dirty shot glass, just what I always wanted," Trina says as she looks at the glasses.

"I got these from the club last night," Brian explains. "There's two sets of prints in here. Run them both. I know one of these is Campos'. I think the other might be Braga's. And you're gonna have to go beyond Interpol."

"So, that means I have to contact individual agencies, and that could take weeks. Okay," Trina says as Brian nods before his GPS starts going off. Brian takes off to get to where the GPS is telling him to go. As he is driving, he receives a call.

"That's your third traffic violation in less than three blocks," Penning tells him. "Slow it down, O'Conner." Brian hangs up before throwing his phone in the seat.

"Sure thing, Dad," Brian says before speeding up. Brian pulls into a warehouse to find Dom and Skylar already there. Some of Campos' guys start going around with a detector to see if anyone has any bugs in their cars. Skylar glances over at Brian before noticing him concentrating really hard. She knew then that he must have a tracking device in his car. After the cars are deemed clear, they are loaded into the back of a semi-truck. Skylar gets out of her car before leaning down at Dom's window as they talk. Brian gets his phone out to find that he has no service.

"This ain't right, bro. Nobody said nothing about being locked in no truck," Tash, one of the other drivers, says as he and the other driver climb out of their cars.

"Hey. Hey! Where do you think they're taking us?" Jonas, the other driver, asks Dom and Skylar.

"Don't matter," Dom answers him.

"We're all just along for the ride now," Skylar adds before climbing back up to her car. It is night when they are unloaded by another warehouse in what appears to be near the desert.

"Welcome to Mexico, boys and lady," Gisele says as she walks over to them. Cases are then loaded into their trunks by Campos' men. "There are helicopters and surveillance cameras that scan for heat signatures at the border. But there are blind spots that I can guide you through via satellite. There can be no margin of error, so you must follow my every direction. Any questions?"

"I thought Fenix was gonna be here," Dom states as he looks at her.

"He'll meet you out there," Gisele tells him before typing on her GPS. "All right, everybody, sync up. Good luck, gentlemen and lady."