7.1

Vince had a feeling that Brian was a cop so Dom, Skylar, Jesse, and Vince followed Brian from Harry's. When they caught up to him, they found him sneaking into Hector's garage. Vince, Dom, and Skylar are waiting in the shadows as Brian drops back down to the ground. Vince quickly knocks him out with his shotgun.
"He moans like a cop," Vince says as Brian wakes up causing Skylar to roll her eyes.
"Brian, this is one of those times you need to be clear about what you say. Nod if you understand me," Dom explains.
"Nod!" Vince orders as he points the shotgun in Brian's face. Brian nods as Skylar rolls her eyes.
"Sit up," Dom orders. "Tell me what the hell you're doing down here."
"Shit. What I'm doing?" Brian says as he sits up and holds his head. "Dom. I owe you a 10-second car. And what this is about, this is about Race Wars. I just went in there, and Hector is gonna be running three Honda Civics with Spoon engines. And on top of that, he just came into Harry's and he ordered three T66 turbos, with NOS and a MoTeC system exhaust." Skylar knew that she could use that information to get her boss off of Dom.
"So, what are you saying? You're gonna check everybody's shit out, one garage after another?" Dom questions him.
"Yeah. Because, Dom, you know I can't lose again," Brian answers him.
"He's a cop," Vince says.  "He's a cop!"
"You a cop?" Dom asks Brian, who shakes his head no. "Let's go for a little ride."
"Walk!" Vince orders Brian as they head to Jesse's car.
"Okay. You stand watch," Dom tells Jesse as he drops them off outside of Tran's garage. Brian helps Skylar over the fence before they climb up to the roof and sneak inside.
"Yo, Dominic. There's no engines," Vince says as they walk over to the cars.
"What are they planning on racing with, hopes and dreams?" Skylar asks sarcastically.
"I don't know, but they're sneaky as shit and they've got enough money to buy anything," Dom explains as his phone rings. Skylar follows Brian and they find TVs and DVD players everywhere. More information Skylar could give to her boss.
"What?" Dom answers Jesse.
"All right, we got company," Dom says. "Spilner. Sky. Come on. Move!" They quickly hide behind the cars in the back of the garage. Vince pulls out a hand gun as Brian pulls Skylar down beside him.
"Let me ask you a question, Ted," Johnny asks as Lance walks Ted over to him at gun point. "Do you see anything wrong here?"
"No," Ted answers before Johnny pushes Ted's head into the hole.
"We got no engines, do we?" Johnny asks him.
"No," Ted answers. "A couple of Nissan SR20 motors will pull a premium one week before Race Wars, huh?"
"Yeah, probably," Ted answers.
"You're a smart fence, Ted. Maybe too smart," Johnny says as he takes off his jacket. "What are you feeling, Lance? A 40-weight? A 50-weight?"
"A 40-weight sounds nice," Lance answers before Johnny throws Ted to the ground. Johnny holds Ted on the ground while putting a hose near his mouth. Lance pumps oil through the hose causing it to pour all over Ted's face and in his mouth. Skylar hides a gasp as she buries her face in Brian's shoulder not even thinking.
"Where are they, Ted? Where are they?" Johnny questions Ted.
"Enough!" Ted gets out.
"Where are they?" Johnny asks again.
"They're in a warehouse," Ted answers causing Johnny and Lance to stop with the oil. "They're in a warehouse, man!"
"Ted. Kiss my shoes?" Johnny ask as he wipes his hands off. Ted crawls over to Johnny only to be kicked in the face. "Let's go get our engines." They leave before Skylar, Dom, Vince, and Brian sneak out the way they came in.