77.6

"What the hell happened?" Brian asks as Rome, Riley, Han, and Gisele slowly walk back in.

"We met Dom's girlfriend," Riley answers as she walks over to Hobbs. "She's lovely."

"Are you all right?" Hobbs asks her.

"Yeah," Riley answers him.

"Tej, what have you got? Footage, CCTV? Talk to me," Hobbs says as he turns to Tej.

"I just went through all of it," Tej answers him. "Believe it or not, everywhere Shaw's team is, the cameras are down."

"That's a hell of a coincidence," Hobbs says as he crosses his arms in front of his chest. "All right, we're going to pay CCTV a little visit. Lets roll."

"So, what happened?" Dom asks as he looks around at the team.

"Shaw's goons showed up and started shooting up the place," Han answers him.

"But we got something big," Gisele says as she walks over with a cellphone in her hand.

"What?" Dom asks her.

"Braga," Gisele answers causing Skylar and Dom to look at Brian. "He's working with Shaw."

"What are you talking about?" Brian asks her.

"It's true. That phone's filled with coded payment transactions that lead straight to Braga's cartel," Han explains.

"Who the hell is Braga?" Rome asks as he looks at everyone.

"He ran one of the biggest cartels in Mexico," Skylar answers him.

"And my old boss," Gisele adds. "We used codes just like that to move money out of the country."

"It all makes sense. Braga was running Letty, now he's working with Shaw. It would explain how the two of them met," Brian explains.

"Okay, so you all know all this information about him, where do we find him?" Tej asks as he looks at everyone.

"He's sitting in a prison in Los Angeles," Brian answers him as he starts walking around.

"How do you know that?" Tej asks him, causing Brian to let out a sigh.

"Brian put him there," Skylar answers him.

"All right, so this was the break we were looking for," Brian says as he looks at the team. "If the two of them were working together, Braga will know what Shaw's up to. I'm going to pay him a visit."

"Are you serious, right now?" Rome asks him as he glances at Skylar. "Think about what you're saying. You're wanted, Brian. The moment you step foot off that plane, it's a wrap. You're not coming back."

"'Coming back'? How are you going to get in the country?" Tej questions him.

"Let me worry about that," Brian answers him before walking in front of Dom and Skylar. "This is on me. I'm the one that served her up to Braga. I'm the one that gets to make it right. Let me make it right." Skylar didn't want Brian to go because of what she is hiding from him but she knew she couldn't be the one to make that call. She knew that Brian had already made his mind up.

"Be careful," Dom tells Brian, causing Skylar to frown.