99.7

Skylar and Jack are playing on the beach while Brian, Dom, Letty, Tej, Rome, and Ramsey sit around watching and talking. Mia and Mando had hit it off so she, Nico, and Octavia are living with him.
"Daddy! Come play!" Skylar yells at Brian for Jack.
"Yeah," Brian says with a smile.
"Look at him. Look at him," Skylar tells Jack as she points at Brian before Jack stumbles over to Brian since he was just learning to walk.
"Yeah, buddy," Brian says as he picks Jack up.
"Duty calls," Dom says with a smile.
"It does," Brian says in agreement.
"Hey, babe. Come on," Skylar says as Brian gets up.
"Let's get Mama. Yeah!" Brian tells Jack as they make their way over to Skylar. "Here we go!"
"Because the sun is out, I'm kind of medium rare, but I can get, like, well done. Like, really dark," Rome rambles as he talks to Tej and Ramsey. Tej nudges Rome as he watches Brian, Skylar, and Jack. "What you nudging me for?"
"Close your mouth for two seconds," Tej tells him before pointing at Skylar, Brian, and Jack. "Just open your eyes, man." Brian picks up Jack with a smile on his face.
"Beautiful," Rome says as he watches.
"That's where they belong," Letty says as she watches.
"Home," Dom says in agreement with her. "Where they have always belonged." Letty looks over at Dom with a small smile before looking back at Brian and Skylar.
"Things are gonna be different now," Rome says with a small smile causing Tej to smile and nod in agreement. Brian picks Jack back up as Dom stands up.
"You aren't going to say goodbye?" Ramsey asks Dom as he starts walking away.
"It's never goodbye," Dom answers her as he watches Brian hold Jack and wrap an arm around Skylar. Brian kisses Mia before they hear Dom's car, leaving Jack with Letty momentarily.

Dom is driving before he comes to a stop at a four way stop.
"Hey," Skylar says as Brian pulls up beside Dom.
"You thought you could leave without saying goodbye?" Brian asks him with a smile.

"I used to say I live my life a quarter-mile at a time," Dom thinks with a smile. "And I think that's why we were family. Because you both did too."

"Thanks a lot, Sky. See you tomorrow," Brian says as he sets down the money for the sandwich.
"Sure," Skylar says as she gives him a smile.
"Tomorrow?" Vince mumbles as Brian walks away and Skylar gives Mia the money to put it in the register.
"Try Fatburger from now on. Get yourself a Double Cheese with fries for $2.95, faggot," Vince yells as he walks after Brian.
"I like the tuna here," Brian says causing Skylar to shake her head.
"Bullshit. No one likes the tuna here," Vince argues as he follows Brian.
"Yeah, well, I do," Brian says before Vince slams him into his truck. Brian quickly turns around and punches Vince, which sends him to the ground.
"Jesus Christ, Dom! Would you get out there?" Mia yells as her and Skylar rush to the back where Dom is. "I'm sick of this shit. I'm not kidding, Dom. Get out there!" Dom slowly stands and they look to see Brian repeatedly punching Vince.
"What did you put in that sandwich?" Dom asks his sister causing Skylar to roll her eyes.
"That's really funny," Skylar says sarcastically.

"All right, what the hell is this?" Dom says as he, Skylar, and Jesse walk over to the door.
"What do you got there?" Skylar asks as Brian walks over to them.
"This is Dom's car," Brian answers her.
"My car?" Dom asks as Jesse hits the car. "I said a 10-second car, not a 10-minute car."
"You could push this across the finish line, or tow it," Jesse says causing Skylar and Letty to laugh.
"You couldn't even tow that across the finish line," Skylar adds causing Letty to give her a high five.
"No faith," Brian defends himself.
"I have faith in you, but this isn't a junkyard. This is a garage," Dom tells him.

Brian sees a train up ahead before looking over at Dom, who simply speeds up. Seeing that Dom isn't going to stop, Brian hits his NOS and they both jump the track just missing getting hit by the train. They look at each other and smile before Dom runs into a semi truck causing him to start flipping. The car stops flipping straight up.
"Dom!" Brian yells as he gets out of his car. Brian finds Dom breathing heavily.
"That's not what I had in mind," Dom says before he gets out of the car with a messed up shoulder. Dom leans against the car in defeat as they hear the sirens in the distance. Skylar pulls up beside them. Brian pulls his keys out of his pocket and hands them to Dom. "You know what you're doing?" Dom takes the keys from him.
"I owe you a 10-second car," Brian says before Dom takes the car and goes. Brian watches him drive off before turning to wait for the cops.
"What are you doing? Lets get out of here," Skylar tells Brian with a smirk causing him to smile. They disappear to his house.