79.6

"This better have been worth it," Stasiak tells Brian as he pulls up beside the plane to take Brian back to London.

"More than you'll ever know," Brian says before giving him a nod of appreciation.

"Tej, talk to me, what have we got?" Hobbs asks as he and Riley stand in front of a screen.

"We were able to track Shaw after he left you and Dom," Tej starts explaining. "But this guy's smart, so we could only track him so far. He seems to know all the city's blind spots. See, we lost him somewhere in here, which means he could be anywhere, within that half a mile radius. Maybe if we cross reference phone records, leases..."

"No, this has got Shaw's name written all over it," Riley says causing Skylar to look at her suspiciously. "We've got vantage points, multiple exits, subways, highways and storm drains."

"Bad ass and brains," Hobbs says causing Skylar to roll her eyes at her brother. "Woman, you keep that up, I'm going to be out of a job. All right, lets go nail that son of a bitch."

The contact 'Samoan Thor' pops up on Tej's phone before he answers it.

"Yo, it's Hobbs," Tej says getting everyone's attention.

"What have you got, Parker? Give me something good," Hobbs asks him.

"Yeah, That paint you got from Shaw's place is highly specialized. Anti-thermal, low-IR coating," Tej explains to him.

"Military," Skylar states as she and Dom share a look.

"Exactly," Tej says in agreement. "We got a list of bases around Europe that uses this paint type and those specific colors."

"All right lets cross reference that with all of Shaw's military targets," Hobbs orders. "I guaran-damn-tee you one of them is gonna match."

"Bingo," Tej says after typing on the computer. "It's a NATO base in Spain."

"That puts Shaw in a different country," Skylar says as she looks at Dom.

"That means he's got an eight hour lead on us," Dom says as he looks around at the team.

"We gotta move now. Tej, give me that info. Riley and I will go ahead and we're going to lock down the base. We're going to protect that component personally," Hobbs explains as the team gathers around the phone. "Toretto, I'll arrange transportation for you and your cars. You brush up on your Spanish, boys and girls. I'll see you en España."

The elevator opens for Brian to see the team heading towards it with their bags.

"You son of a bitch! You made it!" Rome says with a laugh as he drops his bags before he and Brian bro hug.

"Good to see you," Tej says as he and Brian bro hug.

"So, what's going on here?" Brian asks as Han and Gisele walk over.

"Figured out that they're hitting an army base in Spain. Border patrol ID'ed Shaw's men crossing through last night," Tej answers him.

"Hobbs and Riley went to lock down the base," Han tells him as they fist bump. "They're going to meet us there."

"Where's Dom and Sky?" Brian asks as he looks over at Gisele.

"They weren't going without you," Gisele answers him as she looks behind her.

"I found out what happened to Letty," Brian tells Dom as he walks over. "It's all my fault."

"Brian, Whatever you found out, that's for you," Dom says as he faces him. "What we're about  to do now is for her."

"Brian," Skylar gasps as she sees him before she rushes over and pulls him into a hug. "You came back."

"Of course I did," Brian says before kissing her. "Who all knows?"

"Just you," Skylar says with a small smile.

"Promise me that as soon as we land in Spain, you go home," Brian says as he lightly takes Skylar's head in his hands.

"I promise," Skylar says with a nod before Brian kisses her on the forehead.

"I just got word they caught one of Shaw's men at the base," Tej says as he walks over to everyone on the plane. "It's time."

"Something's not right," Brian says as he looks at Skylar and Dom. "He wanted us to find that guy. Think about it. At Interpol, you were face to face with him."

"Brian, so what are you saying?" Rome says as everyone stands together.

"Braga said the only way you get near Shaw is if he wants you to," Brian explains to him.

"Tej, where's that component?" Skylar asks as she looks at him.

"They're moving it to a secure location," Tej answers her.

"Shaw ain't hitting that base," Skylar says as she looks at everyone.

"He's hitting the convoy," Dom says in agreement as Brian nods.