43.4

"Satellite linkup engaged. Keep proceeding northbound at current speed," Gisele orders over the radio.

Skylar and Tash are in the front before they are passed by Fenix. Skylar gets behind Fenix as they line up in a straight line.

"Stay close to Fenix. He'll lead you across." "Hurry it up. You guys have been tagged." They all speed up before Dom pulls out of line. Skylar starts slowing down, knowing he wants behind Fenix. "Toretto, get back in formation. Hobbs, don't slow down." Dom quickly gets in front of Skylar before they follow Fenix into a hidden tunnel, that is at the base of the cliff. "They're sending a helicopter. You have 30 seconds." "The windows closing fast. You need to get out of there before they send ground support. Fifteen seconds. You're running out of time. You need to get out now!" They make it out of the tunnel without being caught. Fenix then guides them to where several men and SUV's are waiting. Skylar pulls to a stop next to Brian before the men start taking the cases out of their trunks.

"Sloppy. Very sloppy!" Fenix complains as he gets out of his car. Dom starts letting his NOS leak before he clicks his cigarette lighter in. They are ordered out of their cars causing Skylar to throw Brian a worried look.

"Hey, Boss man," Dom says as Fenix points his gun at Tash.

"What did you say?" Fenix asks him as he lowers his gun.

"I said only pussies run nitrometh," Dom answers him.

"You looked under my hood?" Fenix asks as he walks over to Dom. "I'm talking to you. Got something on your mind?"

"'70 Plymouth. Her name was Letty," Dom states as he glares at Fenix. "And somebody wrecked her car."

"I wrecked her car," Fenix tells him causing Skylar to clench her fist as she glares at Fenix. "You remember her face? Huh? Cause I don't. Last time I saw it, it was burning." Skylar goes to step forward as tears come to her eyes but Brian lightly grabs her arm so no one would see. Fenix clicks his gun causing Dom to smirk. "Now what?"

"I'm going to enjoy what happens next," Dom tells him before his cigarette lighter pops out, igniting with the NOS, causing his car along with everyone else's to explode. Brian quickly covers Skylar as they are knocked down from the explosion. Dom hits Fenix's gun away, while Brian and Skylar take down the two guys closest to them. Brian grabs his guys gun before firing at the other guys.

"Come on," Brian says as he grabs Skylar's arm, pulling her to the car that they had loaded the cases in.

"Dom! Get in! Come on!" Skylar yells as Brian pulls up beside Dom, who is punching a guy.

"Come on! Get in the fucking car! Let's go! Hurry up!" Brian yells as Dom starts making his way over to the car. Once Dom is in, Brian takes off.