12.1

The next day Skylar pulls up at the gate to race wars behind the team.

"How's it going, bro?" Skylar asks the guy at the gate.

"Welcome to Race Wars," The guy tells Skylar as he hands her a bracelet.

"Great. Thanks a lot," Skylar says before getting in line to race. Someone writes 224 on her back mirror as she is waiting in line. She is the next up to race so she starts checking on everything in her car.

"Baby. Hey, baby," The guy she is racing says. "You should watch from the side. I wouldn't want to get exhaust on that pretty face."

"Put your money where your mouth is," Skylar tells him.

"I'll race you for that sweet little ass," The guy says causing her to roll her eyes.

"You want ass, why don't you hit Hollywood Boulevard? You want an adrenaline rush, it'll be two large. Right here. Right now. What's it gonna be?" Skylar says before showing the money.

"You got it," The guy says as he shows his own money.

"Another one bites the dust," Skylar says to herself as they pull up to the starting line. Skylar looks at the guy to find him making kissy faces at her. She rolls her eyes and gets ready to go. They are side by side as they take off. About half way through Skylar hits her NOS. "See ya." Skylar collects her money before going over to where the team is.

"Nice job," Letty tells her as they hug.

"You too," Skylar says seeing as Letty had won her race as well. Skylar then goes over to the trailer to find Mia. She smiles as Brian walks up to her before Jesse busts out of the trailer.

"What's up, Brian, Sky?" Jesse says as he walks.

"Hey, what's up, Jesse? What's in your hand?" Brian asks as he and Skylar follow Jesse.

"Throwing down the pink slip, just like you," Jesse answers him.

"The pink slip to what? The Jetta?" Brian questions him.

"Yeah," Jesse answers.

"You can't bet your dad's car," Skylar tells him.

"It's all right. I ain't losing. This fool is running a Honda 2000. I'll win. That way, me and my dad can roll when he gets out of prison. It's all good," Jesse explains causing Skylar to roll her eyes.

"They're gonna throw him right back in prison after he kills you," Skylar tells him.

"Ah shit I'm up," Jesse says before he takes off running. Brian and Skylar share a worried look before taking off after him.

"You visualize the win. Visualize the win, Jesse. I'm serious.

You got to listen to me, man," Leon tells Jesse as he gets out of the car and they bro hug.

"Who are you racing?" Skylar  asks as she and Brian stop on the other side of the car. The windows to the other car roll down to reveal Johnny Tran.

"Jesse, don't do it," Brian says as he and Skylar lean down to the window to talk to Jesse. "I bet you he's got more than $100,000 under the hood of that car."

"Yeah," Jesse agrees before Brian and Skylar have to move so they can start the race.

"Yo! Heads up, bro. We got problems," Leon says as they quickly reach Dom and the others.

"What?" Dom asks.

"Jesse," Skylar answers him and points to the Jetta.

"Where's Jesse going?" Dom asks.

"He just raced Tran for slips," Leon answers him.

"Oh, shit," Dom says before Tran drives over to them.

"Where's he going?" Tran asks as he gets out of the car.

"He went to the car wash," Dom lies.

"Whatever. Go fetch my car," Tran orders.

"Go fetch your car? We're not on your block anymore. You better watch who you talk to like that," Dom tells him before walking back over to the others.

"Toretto! SWAT came into my house disrespected my whole family, because somebody narked me out," Tran yells and Brian pulls Skylar into the crowd as Tran's guys start walking over. "And you know what? It was you!" Dom punches Tran in the face sending him to the ground and then keeps punching him. Leon pushes some of Tran's guys back while Letty punches Lance in the face sending him to the ground. Vince goes to help the security guard get Dom off of Tran.

"Get off of him, man. Dom, chill out, man. Come on!" Vince yells as he pulls Dom off of Tran.

"I never narked on nobody! I never narked on nobody!" Dom yells as Vince pulls him away before Letty and Skylar follow them to the trailer.