4.1

Dom won the race before cops started showing up. So, Skylar is in Mia's room helping her study for college after they made it back from the race. Skylar instantly looks toward the open window as she hears two car doors close outside. Mia and Skylar share a look before rushing over to the window. Skylar instantly spots Dom and Brian walking over to the sidewalk from a cab.

"There's lover boy," Mia teases as she nudges Skylar, causing Skylar to roll her eyes.

"It's not like that," Skylar says as she looks back at the blonde outside.

"Take care," Brian tells Dom before he starts walking down the sidewalk. Skylar couldn't understand why her heart dropped a little at the thought of him leaving.

"Yo, Spilner," Dom's voice comes from the porch below the girls causing them to duck as Brian turns around. "You want a beer?"

"Sure," Brian answers having caught Skylar and Mia. The girls look at each other in surprise.

"Oh shit," Mia says as she sees the bun, button up, and short shorts that Skylar is wearing. "Come on." Mia quickly pulls Skylar towards as her closet as she pulls Skylar's hair out of the bun letting it fall down in waves. After Mia getting Skylar to change they head downstairs. "I got Vince, you get lover boy." They make it downstairs to see Jesse, Vince, and Leon in front of Brian. "Jesus Christ! Would you cut this shit? Come on!" Mia shoves Vince away from Brian.

"Come on. Let's go get me a drink," Skylar says as she pulls Brian towards the kitchen while Mia pulls Vince to the living room.

"So, what do you want?" Brian asks Skylar as they walk into the kitchen.

"Anything, as long as it's cold," Skylar answers with a smile as she leans against a counter. "You know, Dom likes you. He usually doesn't like anybody. He didn't even like me at first."

"He's a complicated guy," Brian says as he walks over to her.

"Yeah? What about you?" Skylar asks as he walks over to her and puts an arm behind her back causing her to smile at the closeness. She was taking this chance to try and figure him out.

"I'm simpler," Brian answers her with a smile.

"You're a shitty liar," Skylar tells him with a smirk.

"Well, I'll take that as a compliment," Brian says causing Skylar to giggle.

"But there's a problem," Skylar says with a smile.

"What's that?" Brian asks her as they stare into each other's eyes.

"You need to get some sleep. And you definitely, definitely need a shower," Skylar answers him with a smirk. "Come on. I'll take you home."