8.1

After all the sneaking around last night, Skylar decided to check in with her boss.

"Sky?" Brian asks as she walks into the room.

"Brian?" Skylar asks confused.

"Brian O'Conner meet Skylar Hobbs," Tanner says. "She's Bilkins' FBI agent that's undercover on this case."

"I thought you said the agent had flipped?" Brian asks.

"If being deep undercover is flipping then yes I've flipped," Skylar says sarcastically as she rolls her eyes.

"Okay enough. My superiors are flying in from D.C., in two days. I want something to show. We've got a fence with a lube hose in his mouth automatic weapons, priors on every one of these Asian punks a garage full of DVD players and generally psychotic behavior," Bilkins explains. "Tell me why we shouldn't move on Tran now and figure it out later?"

"Because all we have is behavior. Let me get hard evidence, because what we have now is just..." Brian says.

"What we have is probable cause. And truckers arming themselves for some good old-fashioned vigilante mayhem," Bilkins argues.

"Tell us about Hector, Brian," Tanner says.

"Latinos with spear guns. Give me a break," Muse says causing Skylar to roll her eyes.

"Hector's still working on the engines, but the tires don't match," Brian explains and Skylar lets out a sigh. They were only going in circles. "Will somebody just give me a cigarette?" Skylar raises her eyebrows at him.

"Get him a cigarette," Bilkins says.

"Don't give him one. I thought you quit," Tanner says.

"I did. Just give me one," Brian says.

"Get him a cigarette," Bilkins says again.

"No!" Tanner says. "Tell me about Toretto."

"I told you, he's too controlled for this. Going suicidal on semi-trucks? No way," Skylar explains.

"Maybe Vince," Brian says. "But he's too dumb to do it."

"I think Skylar is blurring your vision," Muse says.

"What did you say?" Skylar and Brian both ask.

"I don't blame him. The way he looks at you and I'd get off on your surveillance photos, too," Muse tells them before Brian lunges at Muse. Tanner pulls Brian back while Skylar shoves Muse to the ground before Bilkins grabs her.

"Knock it off!" Bilkins says as Skylar struggles to get out of his arms.

"What? Are you going native on me, Brian?" Tanner questions Brian. "Have you both read Toretto's file lately?"

"Yeah. I memorized that file," Brian answers as Skylar nods.

"Read it again. No, better still, take a look at these," Tanner says before showing them some pictures. "Remember I told you about the guy he nearly beat to death? Toretto did this with a three-quarter-inch torque wrench. He's a model of self-control."

"Whatever. I say move on Tran," Skylar says before heading for the door.

"I need a few more days," Brian tells Tanner before turning to Bilkins. "I need a few more days." Brian quickly follows after Skylar, who is waiting for him outside.

"We need to talk, but not here," Skylar tells him.

"I'll meet you at Harry's," Brian says before they both leave at different times.

Brian is the first to make it to Harry's. He is in his room that is in the shop when Harry brings Skylar back there. They just stare at each other for a few minutes before Brian starts talking.

"So how long have you been undercover?" Brian asks her.

"Over a year," Skylar answers and Brian nods. "The Toretto's are not what the cops make them out to be. I hope you can see that or someday see that."

"So you have flipped? Does Dom know?" Brian asks her.

"Dom knows and has accepted it because I'm keeping them safe and that's all that matters," Skylar answers him and he nods. "Thank you for standing up for me." At this point they are standing chest to chest before Brian kisses her. At first Skylar is shocked before she kisses back. Skylar runs her fingers through his hair as his hands wander down to her butt. Skylar jumps as Brian grabs her thighs before she wraps her legs around his waist. Before long they break apart for air and Skylar hops down.

"I'll see you at the garage tomorrow then on our date," Skylar says before kissing him and leaving.