57.5

The team split up to go watch each of the other cash houses to see what move Reyes would make.

"Number one is on the move, man," Santos says over the walkie from where he and Tego are watching in their van.

"Two is on the move," Rome says over the walkie from where he is eating in a cafe. Gisele watches the third house from across the street as she sits on her bike.

"I got mine," Han says over the walkie from his car.

"I got eyes on five," Tej says over the walkie from the building that he is standing on the roof of. Skylar follows the car from her house to an intersection, where she sees Dom behind his house's car before Brian drives through the intersection behind his house's car. From the roof he is on, Tej watches all of the cars meet at one place. "I know y'all said they were consolidating the money somewhere, but, y'all ain't going to believe this." The team meets up on the roof across from where the money is now being held, to find that it is being held in the police station.

"Well, this job just got a lot harder," Skylar says with a sigh as Brian wraps an arm around her.

"If he's moving it into a police station he's got some serious brass in his pockets," Rome says as he crosses his arms in front of his chest.

"Looks like this is going to be a shorter trip than I thought," Tego says in Spanish.

"Hell, Yeah, we can't do this," Santos says in agreement.

"'Can't'? You mean 'shouldn't'," Han says sarcastically.

"I think this doesn't change a thing," Dom says as he stares at the police station. He has to get his family out of this life. "I say we stick to the plan."

"You say what?" Rome asks him as he looks at him in shock. "This just went from Mission: Impossible to Mission: In freakin sanity. Whatever, man. I ain't scared, I'm just letting you all know, going in that building is crazy."

"We got this," Brian tells them before he and Skylar run after Rome, who had been walking away.

"What time was the robbery?" Mac asks Elena as they look through traffic cam footage.

"Around 11:00," Elena answers him as Hobbs walks over.

"Here we go," Hobbs says as Mac takes the footage to that time frame. A black charger comes across the screen. "Enhance it." Mac zooms in on the windshield.

"Their faces are covered," Elena says as she sees two people in the front and another leaning forward from the back.

"Run it through FRS," Hobbs orders before Mac does as told. Dom's profile pops up as the driver. "Well, Hello, you son of a bitch." Han's profile pops up as the passenger before Skylar's profile pops up as the person in the back.

"Skylar Hobbs..." Elena reads before looking at Hobbs in shock. "What? How?"

"My little sister," Hobbs answers her as he crosses his arms across his chest.

"Are you really going to arrest your sister?" Elena asks him.

"She broke the law which makes her a criminal. Criminals go to prison," Hobbs answers her simply even though he battles himself on it. Elena looks at him shocked. "Wilkes! Run the photos of known associates of Toretto, my sister, and O'Conner against customs entries into Brazil in the last two weeks. Check planes, trains, boats, everything short of the goddamn space shuttle." Rome's and Gisele's profiles pop up before Tej's pops up. "They can change their names but they can't change their faces."

"Something big is going down," Elena says as she looks at the profiles.

"That's a 1970 Charger," Hobbs says as he points at Mac's screen. "Fusco! Upload these specs into the database. Have the computer cross check it with overhead satellites every 15 minutes, the van behind it, too. If these vehicles move in the streets of Rio, I want to know about it." Hobbs goes back to looking at the profile of his little sister, wondering if he would actually be able to arrest her, especially after everything they had been through together.