3.1

Mia nudges Skylar in attempt to get her to do something about the two men in front of them. Skylar simply sends her an 'you do it' look.

"Vince!" Mia calls trying to break the staring battle between the two men. The guy looks over at her which leaves Vince staring at him. Mia looks back at Skylar for help and Skylar rolls her eyes.

"Vince!" Skylar says causing him to look at her.

"What?" Vince asks.

"Can we get you anything?" Skylar asks hoping that he will just say yes.

"You look good," Vince tells her causing her to roll her eyes. Skylar takes notice of the slight glare the guy gives Vince. "You too, Mia."

"Thanks a lot, Sky. See you tomorrow," The guy says as he sets down the money for the sandwich.

"Sure," Skylar says as she gives him a smile.

"Tomorrow?" Vince mumbles as the guy walks away and Skylar gives Mia the money to put it in the register.

"Try Fatburger from now on. Get yourself a Double Cheese with fries for $2.95, faggot," Vince yells as he walks after the guy.

"I like the tuna here," The guy says causing Skylar to shake her head.

"Bullshit. No one likes the tuna here," Vince argues as he follows the guy.

"Yeah, well, I do," The guy says before Vince slams him into his truck. The guy quickly turns around and punches Vince, which sends him to the ground.

"Jesus Christ, Dom! Would you get out there?" Mia yells as her and Skylar rush to the back where Dom is. "I'm sick of this shit. I'm not kidding, Dom. Get out there!" Dom slowly stands and they look to see the guy repeatedly punching Vince.

"What did you put in that sandwich?" Dom asks his sister causing Skylar to roll her eyes.

"That's really funny," Skylar says sarcastically.

"Dom!" Letty says as they see the guy take Vince to the ground.

"All right," Dom says before heading outside with everyone following him besides Mia.

"Hey, man. He was in my face," The guy says after Dom throws him up against one of the cars.

"I'm in your face," Dom tells him as Vince stands up and tries to go after the guy again. Dom quickly shoves him back. "Relax! Don't push it! You embarrass me!" Leon tries grabbing onto Vince but he only knocks the chips out of Leon's hand.

"Get over there!" Skylar yells at Vince as her and Leon shove him away from Dom and the guy. Letty, Skylar, and Leon form a wall between Vince and the others.

"Jesse, give me the wallet," Dom orders and Jesse does as told. "'Brian Earl Spilner.' Sounds like a serial killer name. Is that what you are?" Skylar feels as if she has heard that name before because of her job.

"No, man," Brian answers him.

"Don't come around here again," Dom orders before turning to walk over to the rest of the team. Skylar lets out a sigh since she wouldn't be able to figure Brian out.

"Hey, man. This is bullshit," Brian says.

"You work for Harry, right?" Dom asks as he turns back to look at Brian.

"Yeah. I just started," Brian answers him causing Skylar to roll her eyes knowing what kind of influence Dom had on Harry.

"You were just fired," Dom says before they all start heading back inside.

The team heads to the garage to work on their cars while Mia finishes working at the diner. Skylar picks Mia up before they head to where the race is at. As Skylar got out of her car she could feel someone watching her. She slowly looks around and finds Brian on the outskirts of the crowd. She gives him a small smile before walking over to where the others are at.

"Yo. What's up?" Edwin says as he walks over to them. "How we doing this tonight?"

"One race. $2,000 buy-in. Winner takes all," Dom answers him before handing his cash to Hector. "Hector, you're going to hold the cash."

"Why Hector?" A guy asks as he and Edwin hand their cash to Hector.

"Cause he's too slow to make away with the money," Edwin says causing the crowd to 'ohhhh'.

"Okay. Good luck, guys," Dom says as he goes to head to his car.

"Hey, wait. Hold up," Brian says as he walks up to them. "I don't have any cash. But I do have the pink slip to my car."

"You just can't climb in the ring with Ali, 'cause you think you box," Jesse says causing Skylar to smirk at Brian.

"He knows I can box," Brian says as he points at Vince causing Skylar to hold back a laugh. "Check it out. It's like this. I lose, the winner takes my car. Clean and clear. But if I win, I take the cash, and I take the respect." Skylar had to admit that she respected the way he wanted things.

"Respect?" Dom asks as the crowd laughs.

"To some people, that's more important," Brian says as he glances at Skylar, which causes Mia to lightly nudge Skylar, who rolls her eyes.

"That your car?" Dom asks before they all walk over to it.

"I see a cool air intake. It's got a NOS fogger system and a T4 turbo, Dominic," Jesse lists as he looks under the hood. "I see an AIC controller. It has direct port nitrous injection."

"Yeah. And a stand-alone fuel management system. Not a bad way to spend $10,000," Dom says with a little respect.

"You see that shit? He's got enough NOS in there to blow himself up. Period," Edwin adds as he also takes a look.

"So, what do you say? Am I worthy?" Brian questions with a smile before everyone looks at Dom.

"We don't know yet. But you're in. Let's go," Dom answers before everyone gets ready for the race. Dom arrives back first having won with two other drivers behind him but no Brian.

"Here's what you won, right here. There you go," Hector says as he hands the money and pink slip to Dom.  "You were racing a bunch of skateboards. Know what I mean?"

"My sister holds the money. Count it," Dom says as walks over to them before handing Mia the money. He then turns to Letty before picking her up. "And you're my trophy." He sets her down as Brian finally shows up.

"Was that fun?" Jesse asks as he walks over to the smoking car. The others gather around as Jesse opens the hood and smoke goes everywhere.

"What are you smiling about?" Dom asks as he notices Brian smiling and shaking his head.

"Dude. I almost had you," Brian says pointing at Dom causing the crowd to laugh.

"You almost had me?" Dom asks him sarcastically. "You never had me. You never had your car. Granny-shifting. Not double-clutching, like you should. You're lucky that 100-shot of NOS didn't blow the welds on the intake. Almost had me?" The crowd cheering him on.

"You tell him, Dominic. Get out of here," The crowd yells as Dom stands beside Skylar.

"Now, me, Sky, and the mad scientist got to rip apart the block and replace the piston rings you fried. Ask any racer. Any real racer. It don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile. Winning's winning," Dom says as Jesse lowers the hood of the car while the crowd cheers.

"Oh, shit! We got cops. Cops! Cops! Cops! Go!" Leon yells from where he is sitting in his car. The crowd quickly takes off running.