ʙᴏɴᴜs: sʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ

En başından başla

"If it's their sibling day, we should have one too! You can't just be an Alpha all the time, you have a fucking family!" Maya whined while glaring at his older brother, while he rolled his eyes and came behind us.

"DID I HEAR YOU SWEAR MAYA KNIGHT?!" I heard Mia scream from upstairs, making her gulp while I and Mark smirked at her.

"It's not my damn fault you both together are a fucking headache to handle for more than a minute—'

"LANGUAGE SON!" Kian yelled after his wife, making Zander groan and hug me from behind desperately.

So now I'm being squished by three adorable Knight babies while they smoosh their faces with no remorse.

This is the life.

"Don't bother lying to us bro, you loved your time babysitting last night while we annoyed you." Mark smiled innocently, making Zander growl into me in protest, sending shivers down my spine before I sighed and melted in his embrace.

"Shut up dude, you're a kid. Leave me alone, I'm trying to say good morning to my mate." Zander grumbled under his breath, making Mark stick his tongue at him, causing me to giggle.

"Did you have a good sleep Zandee?" I whispered while kissing his cheek.

"Barely." He huffed, making both the twins snort.

Atlas missed you too Evie. Zander spoke in a husky voice in our mind link, causing me to go red.

Of course, he listened to our thoughts. Fuck this shit.

'DADDY!'

'Ugh.'

"We took great care of him." Maya smiled at me.

"I'm sure you did—'

"GET OFF OF HER." Aiden ordered while pushing away Zander, or almost tried even, making me whine and Zander growl.

"What the hell—'

"You still can't touch her after what you did." Aiden snarled.

"For God's sake Aiden forget it! Let him—'

"No."

"I WILL BEAT YOUR OWN ASS IF YOU MAKE HIM STAY AWAY FROM ME AIDEN ROSE, AM I CLEAR?" I shouted at him with venom, making him give me a dead expression, while Zander snickered and smirked at him, as we had a newly made staring contest.

"Fine," Aiden rolled his eyes.

"But if I see him do stupidity again, he'll eat my fist, and not even his wolf can counter my own."

"You wanna fight bruh?" Atlas challenged.

"Let's fucking fight." Aiden's wolf challenged back.

"Record this." Xavier demanded.

"Oh God." I groaned.

This is seriously what my life right now.