ʙᴏɴᴜs: sʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ

Start from the beginning

"Fuck off bruh." Aiden growled, making Chase snort while I and him did our handshake.

"I feel loved." Chase groaned while showing me puppy eyes, before I squished his nose.

"It's Ben's job to kiss you, not his." I tsked.

"Then it's Zander's job to kiss you, not hi—"

"Don't talk about him kissing our baby sister. That shit is disgusting." Xavier growled.

"Since when have you become caveman-like? I thought y'all are fine with him." I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Trust me Sof, he has heard many lectures especially from us after your kidnapping. And specifically to beat his ass for forgetting about the fucking tracker." Aiden huffed.

Oh not this again.

"Oh come on! Don't blame him, it's okay." I protested.

"No it was not—"

"SOFIA!"

"Oof."

I was immediately tackled back into the couch by two hyperactive twins who were giggling and laughing at my bewildered expression, before I joined in their laughing stock and hugged them to puff my cheeks.

"I thought this was supposed to be just sibling day you kids." Chase raised his eyebrow while crossing his legs to sit properly.

"Well if you see technically, she is our sister after all. Zander is anyways going to marry her one day, so yeah, we are also her siblings." Mark growled.

Please don't make me blush while imagining that day you idiot.

"That's not fair, that means I'm your brother too. I should also get hugs." Chase pouted.

"Eww! Does that mean I have three more brothers? Why the hell do I get more brothers than sisters?!" Maya whined while looking at me questioningly.

"Hey! Brothers are nice you know." Xavier hissed.

"They are not nice." I whispered to her playfully, making her giggle.

"We are not nice?" Aiden and Mark growled together, making me look away innocently.

"Thank the fucking Lord I hated it last night." I heard my most favourite voice in the world come into the living room with messy hair and tired eyes, as Zander rubbed his sockets to get rid of the sleepiness while being shirtless.

'Fuck yes that's our mate—'

'Remember Evie, he can read our thoughts. Don't say anything stupid-'

'ATLAS BABY COME GIVE KISSES TO YOUR BEAUTIFUL MOMMY—'

'Oh my God SHUT UP—'

'MOMMY MISS DADDY-'

I immediately cut the connection. Good Lord it would be so embarrassing for him to hear all that. Please don't tell me he actually listened to everything-