~ Nah, She Didn't ~

"How come she married him? She hated him!"

"Nah, she didn't."

~ ~ ~

Lily and James; sworn enemies since the beginning of time. Right?

Wrong.

Since third year, James Potter has had a crush on Lily, and those feelings have not subsided. Though she was never interested because James was, and I quote, such a 'arrogant, bullying toe-rag'. So can James clean up his act, and show Lily that there is more to him than his large ego?

Lily has hated James since first year. Well, hate is strong word. More... immensely disliked. But she had reason! He was just so full of himself! But this year, will Lily overlook their rocky past and see that there is more to James than she gave credit to him for?

~ ~ ~

DISCLAIMER: I do not own these characters! J.K. Rowling does. I am not trying to take any credit for her amazing work.

BOOK COVER: I didn't draw the book cover, I simply added the words, so no art credit goes to me. I found the picture off the internet, so... good on you whoever drew that, it's lovely.

CHAPTERS: There are 88 parts in all.

WORD COUNT: 96k words.

STATUS: Started 2/9/20. Completed 9/15/20. Edited 10/31/20.

MATURITY: Some strong language, a few sexual innuendos, and kissing (it wouldn't be a Jily story without kissing, eh?).

SONGS: There will be a song with each chapter, but almost none of the songs have anything to do with the plot.

ALSO: I rarely reply to comments because I'm awkward and never know what to say back, but I still love and cherish and fangirl over each one.

VOTE: DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE

~ ~ ~

- Amelia