~ Part 33 ~ I've Been Knocking For 10 Bloody Minutes! ~

Come On Eileen - Dexy's Midnight Runners

-Lily POV-

I wake up on Monday, thinking about how much fun yesterday had actually been, to a knocking at my door; loud enough so that I can hear, but quiet enough so that no one else can.

I shuffle over to the door wearing a quidditch t-shirt and plaid pajama pants. Sirius is standing there, and practically falls on me when I open up the door.

"Merlin! I've been knocking for 10 bloody minutes!" Sirius tells me, strolling into my room.

"Sirius?! How the hell did you get into the Head dorms?!" I ask.

"Oh, we followed you and heard the password.  Quaffle, eh? That's your boyfriend's quidditch ball, you know. Sounds like you're warming up to him."

"James chose it! And by we followed you, what do you mean we?"

"Me, Remus, Marlene, Mary, and Alice."

"Ugh. I'll kill the girls! But not before I do you and Remus!"

"Bloody hell woman! Get off me!"

"Why are you here anyways?" I ask, getting annoyed.

"Why, Lilyflower, I'm glad you asked. You remember the dare? On the train?"

"Um... oh. Wear whatever you want me to? Let me guess, you have some chicken costume or something."

Sirius smirks. "Something a little less cover uppy."

My eyes narrow. "What in Merlin's pants do you mean by that?"

"I can look through your stuff, right? I'm looking for something in particular."

"Um... I guess?"

"Where are your uniform skirts and shirts?"

I give Sirius an exasperated look, and I feel a sinking in my stomach. While him looking for my normal uniform should comfort me, really it just makes me more worried at how normal it is. He is planning something. "Top drawer on the right."

Sirius fishes through my drawer, and I see him pick out a couple of things.

"Alright Lilyflower!" Sirius yells. "There are a few requirements to you wearing this. First put it on, and then I shall tell you the requirements."

I look into the bed to where he's laid out my clothes for the day. It's my normal button up white flannel and normal skirt. Wait... my eyes linger on the skirt, and then I realize that it most definitely is not my normal one. It is an extremely short one that I doubt will even reach below my butt cheeks. Why do I even have that?

"Sirius I am not wearing this skirt!" I exclaim.

"It's mandatory for the dare!" Sirius replies in a sing song voice.

"Well, I suppose I'll still have my robes to wrap around my bare legs if I wear this," I say.

"Ah ah ah," Sirius wags his finger. "No robes allowed. Just the shirt and skirt. Now change! I'm not looking."

I check to make sure Sirius is facing the wall, looking warily at the outfit, and peel off my pajamas. After buttoning up the white shirt, I pulled up the short skirt with a wince.

A dare is a dare, I suppose.

"You can look now," I tell Sirius, cringing.

"Lovely!" Sirius claps, turning around. "Now, just unbutton a few of the top butto—"