24 ◌ cherry-like & smooth

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The loud music in the background, the sound of the floor shaking by the people dancing - the different comments from the people criticizing the drinks made mingi cringe in all ways possible.

This is his first time going to such crowded place, and probably his last. His mind has been aching the past few minutes they got here, and the kissing noises from the costumers made him gag to disgust.

His life was currently blinded by a piece of shadow. a shadow in an endless dark night of many other's.

Wasn't it better if he had only stayed home and cuddled to up a cozy blanket instead while counting the stars in the sky?

All of this was a complete nightmare.

"Are you okay?" The sudden soft-feathered touch of yunho's hand touched his, and that was when he realized where he actually was.

"Uh oh... yeah? I'm great." Through all of the awkwardness, he managed to put on a fake smile to cover up all of his worries. He wasn't one to start venting on his own problems, no one is a great listener for him either way.

Was the whole idea of the double date great?

He thought this was a two to two, but the second seonghwa winked at him and pulled yeosang with himself out of the exit, made mingi wish to die in every way possible. "Mingi?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you... bothered?" The tone in the other's voice made guilt build up inside him for some reason. It was filled with confusion but also sadness. Mingi just stayed silent as he looked at him with an expression that yunho couldn't really read, but could understand. "It seems as if you're awkward with me all of a sudden."

"What?" Mingi widened his eyes, afraid that the smile didn't work out well. "It's not that. The drink just... worked on me I guess." He brought the glass to his mouth, taking a mouthful sip.

"You should be really annoyed by the way you are shooting then." Yunho rested his hands on the table, looking at nothing but mingi across from him looking like a total model. The way his Adam's apple bobbed up and down when swallowing, the way he turned his head every five seconds to look at the crowd, the way the darkness kissed his skin, glowing.

"What?"

"H-huh?"

"You keep looking."

"I-I... n-no, I don't." Yunho shrugged and playfully rolled his eyes back to the back of his head ; erupting a deep, melodic chuckle to roll past mingi's lips. Nonetheless, he took a sip from his whiskey and licked the leftover that was left on his mouth.

"Seonghwa? What is happening?" Yeosang asked through covered eyes, with seonghwa's hands on each side of his shoulders from behind. Seonghwa had dragged him out of the club without a word, covering his eyes all the way to somewhere.