42 ◌ 사랑해, 항상

❝ i love you, always. ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

💫

Hands over each other and smiles so innocent, seonghwa buries his face in yeosang's soft smooth hair, inhaling the scent - smiling in relief as he feels the younger snuggle even closer to him if it's possible.

It's like they're glued together, with yeosang's hands hugging seonghwa's torso tightly and his head on his chest, - seonghwa's hand tangled in yeosang's hair while he gently unthreads the strands of his hair, his other hand wrapped around his small frame as yeosang hums every now whilst cuddling in the hotel bed and holding each other close.

Yeosang is amazed at how long it's been since the older has held him like this, - in this very moment when he feels his heart start beating again. right now, he doesn't believe if he can spend another minute without the other anymore, not does he ever get his head out of how he could spend so many years without the love of his life.

It's like he's alive.

Seonghwa holds him like he's the most precious thing in the world, as if he doesn't want him to get hurt. the way he looks at him with pure love and gently roams his hand down yeosang's sides and back, he feels complete. they're as close as they practically feel each other's heartstrings, and seonghwa swears at some point he felt the thumbs of their hearts beating in synchronization.

"How have you... been?" seonghwa suddenly asks, hearing yeosang sigh against his chest. back to when they first met again at the coffee shop, this had been the question running back and forth in his head by then.

"Not good, actually," yeosang responds, slowly shifting to look up at the older's eyes while making sure the arms around him are still as tight and in place. "I... I was broken..."

Seonghwa immediately feels guilty, pulling the other back into the hug as yeosang nuzzles into the crook of his neck, clutching his shirt tightly while choked-out sobs escape from his mouth.

"I'm sorry. truly sorry, yeosang." he combs his hair, rubbing his thumb on his scalp slightly as he starts messaging his head. "I'm really sorry." he doesn't get a response, instead yeosang sniffles and clutches his shirt tighter.

"How are... the, others?" Seonghwa pulls away and gets hold of yeosang's cheek in hand, feeling the urge to ask, - with all the doubts eating him from inside to outside while his heart starts throbbing.

"They're doing okay..." yeosang nods, playing with the collar of seonghwa's hoodie. "Yunho and mingi are married... jongho and hongjoong are together but not official, and san is planning on proposing to wooyoung in a month or two."

"Wow... so much has changed since i was gone." seonghwa formed his mouth into an 'o', instantly realizing the sudden change of expression on yeosang's face. "But not did something change," he caressed the younger's cheek lovingly, the pair of hazel brown eyes staring deeper than ever into his own. "-which is my love for you, yeo."