08 ◌ a new toy [M]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"found a new toy?" san grabbed a drink from the bar as seonghwa took a few shots.

"you know it well."

to seonghwa, life was useless. do this, do that, use this, use that, then throw it away. to him, life was like a puzzle. if only one of the pieces went missing, then it would be useless and you should throw it away.

seonghwa thinks he has experienced a lot in life. he believes true love never exists, or love in general. to him, life is just a game where you have fun and do whatever the fuck you want, life is all about having fun.

"But seriously, you shouldn't be too hard on yourself." San took a seat next to his, "if you continue getting drunk, you might end up fucking me."

seonghwa let out a deep chuckle, drink still in hand. "I know who and how, sannie." he took another shot, "I never mess with my targets." seonghwa shook his head and looked at the other side of the bar, seeing who he's been longing to see all day. "that." he pointed to a certain figure, making san turn his head and let out a deep, raspy chuckle.

"yeosang? you mean the new kid?"

"totally. I've got an eye on him."

"but can you succeed? you remember the night he embarrassed you in front of thousands of people right there, don't you?" he took a shot.

"that doesn't matter. I'm going to change his mind." seonghwa slammed his hand down on the table with power, while he continued to look at yeosang a few tables away from him taking shots while his other friend was bickering.

"I'd like to see you try."

"that boy with him," San turned his head and hummed, looking at wooyoung. "take him away while I go to have fun with silver diamond."

San looked at him for a few seconds, "just do what you want to do." He stood you and shrugged, walking towards wooyoung. "hey wooyoung, do you wanna dance?" He extended his hand for wooyoung to take.

"h-hi san.. sure" wooyoung took his hand and stood up, leaving yeosang alone at the table. San side-eyed seonghwa and after a few seconds they left.

seonghwa looked back at yeosang with a smirk on his face, since the boy was alone he could finally do what he's been craving for. he slowly stood up and approached him, he took a seat beside him. "hey, baby. you seem kinda lost." he let out a rasp chuckle.

yeosang turned his head and looked at him, it's seonghwa... this time, he didn't reject or walk away. instead, he decided to play along with him. "hey, hottie."

seonghwa smirked when he realized yeosang was totally drunk, drunk enough to get what he wants. and nothing could stop him from doing so. "what is a beautiful person like you doing here? you deserve to have some fun." seonghwa put his hand on his thigh, making yeosang look at him directly in the eyes.

"you tell me, what am I doing here?" yeosang asked in the same monotone voice and rested his cheek in the palm of his hand, watching as he seonghwa's eyes darkened.

so silver knows how to play... I'll tell you how to play... seonghwa hummed, "you are too beautiful to be left here." he traveled his hand from his thigh up to his upper thigh, slowly moving his hand a little more until it reached his crotch. "so how 'bout we have some fun?" he finally finished his statement with a smirk as yeosang took a deep breath, looking down at the hand that cupped just two centimeters away from his crotch. he could already feel his member harden. he knew seonghwa was a player, but he was too drunk to think. he wanted to have fun like everyone else, as he isn't the same innocent kid anymore.

"sure." without saying anything, seonghwa took his hand and stood up, getting both of them out of the bar and leading them towards a guest room. he quickly pulled yeosang into the room and slammed the door shut, locking it.

he returned to yeosang with a smirk on his face and pulled him by his waist, crashing his lips onto his rapidly. yeosang answered right away by wrapping his arms around his neck, tilting his head as he deepened the kiss.

yeosang jumped and wrapped his legs around seongwha's torso, seonghwa quickly grabbed his thighs and led them towards the bed, pushing yeosang down as he hovered over him.

he unbuttoned his shirt as yeosang did the same, leaning back down into the kiss and he grabbed yeosang by his hips, keeping him in place. he bit on his bottom lip to let his own tongue on, as yeosang opened his mouth a little bit but not enough to let seonghwa welcomer his tongue.

seonghwa noticed the younger teasing him and smacked his thigh, asking him groan and open his mouth. seonghwa shoved his tongue in and yeosang moaned, as seonghwa sucked right on his tongue. this boy. their tongues got into a fight of dominance as saliva ran down yeosang's jaw, but fortunately for seonghwa, he had won and took complete control over yeosang.

seonghwa then led his kisses down to jaw, down onto his neck as he bit and sucked all of the skin in front of him, not leaving a particular place unmarked. he continued doing his thing as every piece of clothing was soon on the floor and both of them were naked, just when 'loveshot' by exo in the background started playing, turning on the both of them even more.

seonghwa snaked his thigh in between yeosang's legs and yeosang immediately started grinding on it, making seonghwa groan just by the sight. "part your legs." seonghwa commanded, to which yeosang complied to and parted both of his legs, making seonghwa smirk of satisfaction. he positioned himself, making the boy wiggle under him. he leaned down a little to whisper into his ear, "do you realize what you're doing, yeosang?" yeosang shivered by the way his voice sounded, "do you want daddy's big cock to fill you? do you want daddy to make you scream his name? to make you feel absolutely ethereal?" he hummed. Yeosang nodded slowly, seonghwa let out a chuckle. "not like that, baby. use your words."

"fuck me already" seonghwa smirked and shifted, slamming all of his length into yeosang with one thrust. yeosang moaned loudly and grabbed the bed sheets, closing his eyes tightly. seonghwa was just too big for him.

"a-ah, shit" he started wiggling on the bed when seonghwa began thrusting, fastening the pace with each thrust, making him feel absolutely amazing. seonghwa grabbed his hips to keep him balanced, as yeosang's jaw completely fell open and he started moaning messily.

he wrapped both his legs around seonghwa's torso, letting him be even deeper inside of him as he let out a groan of pleasure, moaning in between each thrust. "oh god..." yeosang moaned when seonghwa pulled out and promptly back in, hitting his prostate, "oh fuck" he dug his nails onto seonghwa's back, moaning loudly.

"s-seonghwa..." the bed started creaking as seonghwa thrusted into him harder, faster, and deeper making the boy scream and moan louder, almost as loud as his throat could get sore any minute.

"we haven't begun, yet."